Keim's discipline ends today (Aug 21).

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Need Keim back to weld his Thor hammer to get a few quality players in before real games begin!

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Can we just send Nkemdiche to live with him and bid them both farewell? Sorry but this 2016 draft class being a total failure had turned me over on supporting Keim.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need Keim back to weld his Thor hammer to get a few quality players in before real games begin!
Anything he would have had a part of would have happened anyway. Does anyone really believe he has had no contact with the team? In today's age?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can we just send Nkemdiche to live with him and bid them both farewell? Sorry but this 2016 draft class being a total failure had turned me over on supporting Keim.
..... No matter what the other drafts do?

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I believe it was a clean break with no contact
Anything he would have had a part of would have happened anyway. Does anyone really believe he has had no contact with the team? In today's age?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

No chance, I don't buy it at all. 3rd party contact, encrypted communication, etc.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Agreed. If Bidwill was sincere with Keim needing to get things in order, the only way would be a clean break with no team contact.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No way. In today's age someone eventually would find out. No way the team takes that risk.
So, is anyone employed by the team banned from having lunch with keim? No golfing? Can't go to each other's kids birthday parties?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, is anyone employed by the team banned from having lunch with keim? No golfing? Can't go to each other's kids birthday parties?

He is not to have any contact with the team. To risk that would be incredibly stupid. All it takes is one disgruntled employee to sing like a canary and the Cardinals lose a 1st round draft pick. Or one Cowboys fan at a birthday party with a cell phone snapping pictures.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Also the Keim kids go to my kids school although they are a few years younger than my kids. My neighbors boy is good friends with his middle son. He got invited to the birthday party at the Keim house. My neighbor got invited down into the basement which is full of amazing Cards stuff and hung with Keim and a few others for a while. According to them, Keim has been off the grid since this happened. In south Chandler word travels fast through the grape vine. My neighbor is a talker and knows all the juicy gossip. Take that for what it's worth.