Recent threads?

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Is it just me or did the “recent threads” area towards the bottom of the page become smaller? I only see 5 threads appearing now in that section. I believe it used to be more?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It seems like the number of threads that used to show under the "Recent Threads" column in the right margin of the page has shrunk. I didn't know if something has changed or there are less posters during this period. I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are only 5 threads showing in the "Recent Threads" column in the right margin at the moment. I miss having more thread to view.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Linderbee

I wasn't sure who to contact about the aforementioned problem or maybe you can pass it along.

Has something changed where no more than 5 threads are shown on the right margin under "Recent Threads." I like seeing more active threads.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see what you're talking about; I'm going to move this to the appropriate forum & maybe Shaggy can shed some light on it. Those settings are outside my control, unfortunately.

edit: Town Drunk already submitted a thread there on the same topic; I'm going to merge the two.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I lowered it down to 5 as to just make the side bar length/height a little smaller.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like the number of "Recent Threads" is now increased to 8. It's a definite improvement from the previous amount.

Thanks for working on it @Shaggy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave