Hunting Hitler

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

They are already through season three and this is viewable on Hulu or the History channel App... All I can say is its truly fascinating. I am completely convinced that Hitler went on to live long after WWII and had ongoing sinister plans to boot....

If you needed any more reasons to despise the Catholic Church watch this. Documented proof of aiding and helping the most vial Nazis and mass murderers of the time “cleanse” themselves giving them new identities and assisting in relocating them to South America. Truly disgusting stuff.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If you needed any more reasons to despise the Catholic Church watch this. Documented proof of aiding and helping the most vial Nazis and mass murderers of the time “cleanse” themselves giving them new identities and assisting in relocating them to South America. Truly disgusting stuff.
It is my understanding, via Unto the Sons by Gay Talese, there was a long line of Pope's with Austrian bloodlines and a loyalty to that movement. Many Italians were slaughtered during WWI / WWII when the Vatican basically intervened with military defense plans. One of those events never spoken about.

One of those true or false scenarios.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/113852.Unto_the_Sons

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'm not saying it's Nazis...but it's NAZIS!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Be very, very careful what you believe on TV.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Uhh... I suspect, like many shows on what the "History" Channel has devolved into, they give you little bits of hard to substantiate clues and entirely leave out hard evidence that completely negates the premise.

As with many conspiracies, the wider the circle of conspirators and the longer the time has passed the harder it is to believe. I don't doubt that there is a lot of paper material dating back towards the 40s and 50s detailing the Western search for Hitler... but none of it would have happened if the Soviets had bothered to tell us they found his charred corpse.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uhh... I suspect, like many shows on what the "History" Channel has devolved into, they give you little bits of hard to substantiate clues and entirely leave out hard evidence that completely negates the premise.

As with many conspiracies, the wider the circle of conspirators and the longer the time has passed the harder it is to believe. I don't doubt that there is a lot of paper material dating back towards the 40s and 50s detailing the Western search for Hitler... but none of it would have happened if the Soviets had bothered to tell us they found his charred corpse.

That charred corpse was finally allowed to be DNA tested and it was a woman.... No evidence of any kind that Hitler died in that bunker.

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Can’t get enough of this show. Excited it is back already!

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

They are already through season three and this is viewable on Hulu or the History channel App... All I can say is its truly fascinating. I am completely convinced that Hitler went on to live long after WWII and had ongoing sinister plans to boot....

Is it on History On Demand, or just the app?

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That charred corpse was finally allowed to be DNA tested and it was a woman.... No evidence of any kind that Hitler died in that bunker.
Eva Braun maybe or some decoy?

My take on it that Hitler was too much of a megalomaniac to have survived and not made some kind of appearance to show how he had survived. However, could be true based on this:

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

They also have his jaw bone and dental record and the witness counts of dozens of people on both the Russian and German sides.

There is no evidence he LEFT that bunker.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
From what I have seen, one of Eva Braun's friends has been identified as the woman who was supposedly the Hitler body. ASU geneticists were the ones that discovered it was a female body. Let's put it this way, no genetic testing has proved Hitler was still in the Bunker.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave