Rams extend Rob Havenstein

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
We can’t make fun of the Rams for extending everyone except Aaron Donald?

You can, but then make that explicit. "Rams re-sign another player who isn't Aaron Donald."

You can't say, "If you don't want to read my fake news, don't click on it." I wouldn't have known that you were spreading fake news UNTIL I clicked in your dumb thread.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We can’t make fun of the Rams for extending everyone except Aaron Donald?

There was nothing wrong with your title and it was funny... Somewhere along the line this board lost its sense of humor.... Who gives a rats ass if someone was mislead for a whopping 3 seconds about possibly re upping Donald??? Good post!!

OP
OP
GatorAZ

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
You can, but then make that explicit. "Rams re-sign another player who isn't Aaron Donald."

You can't say, "If you don't want to read my fake news, don't click on it." I wouldn't have known that you were spreading fake news UNTIL I clicked in your dumb thread.

I stand by my crappy joke.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
GatorAZ

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
There was nothing wrong with your title and it was funny... Somewhere along the line this board lost its sense of humor.... Who gives a rats ass if someone was mislead for a whopping 3 seconds about possibly re upping Donald??? Good post!!

Like they say, time is money. :D

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a violation of the boards guidelines which can be found as a sticky at the top of this board:

H. Do not post fake headlines, it will get you a timeout. Nobody thinks it is funny except you. All they do is piss people off. Right now it is 2 days, but it will may be 7 per moderator discretion.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a violation of the boards guidelines which can be found as a sticky at the top of this board:

First off many many of us think theyre funny and technically it was a legit headline... It may have mislead but it wasn’t false. ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson