Rank The Top Five Rookie QB's After PS Game #1

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I withhold any judgement on Rosen after watching follow the bouncing snaps episode .
As for the others , it's about SHOW ME THE PRODUCTION , and Baker Mayfield showed twice as much as the others , 2 times the yardage , 2 times the touchdowns !

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
PFF gave out grades that indicated these rankings:
1-2 Tie (Almost) Darnold and Mayfield
3-Allen
4-Jackson
5-Rosen (Rating of 40, compared to 80 for the top two)

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I haven't seen PFF's ratings for Week Two, but my 'feel' is that after two games, Darnold and Rosen are in the lead with Mayfield and Allen close behind. The all important 3rd PS game should decide. Allen will start for Buffalo and, thus, go up against a first team defense. Don't know about the other two (Rosen won't start) and Jackson isn't a factor.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I haven't seen PFF's ratings for Week Two, but my 'feel' is that after two games, Darnold and Rosen are in the lead with Mayfield and Allen close behind. The all important 3rd PS game should decide. Allen will start for Buffalo and, thus, go up against a first team defense. Don't know about the other two (Rosen won't start) and Jackson isn't a factor.
This just popped up.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
PFF gave out grades that indicated these rankings:
1-2 Tie (Almost) Darnold and Mayfield
3-Allen
4-Jackson
5-Rosen (Rating of 40, compared to 80 for the top two)

Ha. PFF is such a joke. Jackson looked like trash last night. Dude is a WR/RB more than a QB. Not a great passer that is for sure.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
1. Darnold
2. Rosen
3. Mayfield
4. Jackson
5. Allen

This is how I had them rated in the draft and nothing that happens in preseason save for injury will change my mind. I think Darnold and Rosen will be studs and Allen will be a mega-bust.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ha. PFF is such a joke. Jackson looked like trash last night. Dude is a WR/RB more than a QB. Not a great passer that is for sure.

This was based on week 1, and based on that it looks about right to me