Robert Nkemdiche aka "The Inactive One"

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
He has flashed an impressive amount of talent on certain plays..
Contradicting but, That’s the exact comparison of someone who shouldn’t be starting on any teams NFL roster.

Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Contradicting but, That’s the exact comparison of someone who shouldn’t be starting on any teams NFL roster.

I am not even arguing with you. He could be out of football in two years or less unless he gets his ish together;

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
To play in the NFL, you have to be wired different. I could be wrong but I think Da Niche simply has a low threshold for pain. There where probably two other guys on that defense at that moment which where playing through some kind of pain which might have caused him to go out. I am not going to call the guy weak or a wimp because what these guys play through is a whole new criteria for tolerance and there are a lot of tough guys who could not cut the mustard as a pro. I think the cushion of being a first round pick has not helped him overcome... I think he would be playing with at least a different mental state if he was a fifth round pick forced to adapt with a sense of urgency and not having an organization cater to him due to his position in the draft

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What talent? If he is was talented he would make impact plays in the brief times he could play
He has all of the talent in the world but he doesn't have heart.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hopefully it was a 3-4 thing And he’s back to his college 4-3 form.
Unfortunately it’s felt more of a heart issue than an ability issue.
I’d call Dockett and have him in his hip pocket till he can wake up and be the tralent he should be.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Hopefully it was a 3-4 thing And he’s back to his college 4-3 form.
Unfortunately it’s felt more of a heart issue than an ability issue.
I’d call Dockett and have him in his hip pocket till he can wake up and be the tralent he should be.

You can’t give him Dockett’s heart! If he’s not inspired by his teammates, coaches, fans, or providing for his family, then he won’t ever be anything on a football field.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
His last chance is the move to DT in Wills 4-3 D. But time is running out quick.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I would not find it a surprise if we see Nkemdiche on the final cut list. I don't think Wilks will look kindly on a guy that just doesn't produce for his supposed given talent and two Wilks inherited Nkemdiche so he has no obligation to him or investment in him. Let's face it a grizzled vet picked off the wavier wire would probably produce more than Nkemdiche has to this point. Look what Frostee Rucker did for several years when no one else showed any interest in him. Even Freeney was more productive in his time with the Cardinals. At this point considering his production, Nkemdiche is pretty easy to replace.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I would not find it a surprise if we see Nkemdiche on the final cut list. I don't think Wilks will look kindly on a guy that just doesn't produce for his supposed given talent and two Wilks inherited Nkemdiche so he has no obligation to him or investment in him. Let's face it a grizzled vet picked off the wavier wire would probably produce more than Nkemdiche has to this point. Look what Frostee Rucker did for several years when no one else showed any interest in him. Even Freeney was more productive in his time with the Cardinals. At this point considering his production, Nkemdiche is pretty easy to replace.
I was thinking the same thing about Williams.... not a Wilks project

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I would not find it a surprise if we see Nkemdiche on the final cut list.

The way the coaching staff has been praising his production in practice, it would be more than a Buster Davis-type surprise to see Nkemdiche cut this season. Despite how disappointed people are in his performance, it's simply not going to happen this season.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Wilks has by all appearances given Diche a starting spot next to Peters when there are guys like Pierre and Gunter right there. I don't think he's on a cut list.

Buckybird

Reaction score
He has all of the talent in the world but he doesn't have heart.
Based on what high school?

Again, the guy rarely produced at Ole Miss & has lived off his HS hype for 5 going on 6 years now!!! Imo that says a lot about his “supposed” talent as much if not more than his heart.

I warned you guys about this kid way before draft day!

You must be registered for see images attach

If that’s a 1st round draft pick I’m at least a 2nd rounder lol

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Based on what high school?

Again, the guy rarely produced at Ole Miss & has lived off his HS hype for 5 going on 6 years now!!! Imo that says a lot about his “supposed” talent as much if not more than his heart.

I warned you guys about this kid way before draft day!

You must be registered for see images attach

If that’s a 1st round draft pick I’m at least a 2nd rounder lol

Certainly you can’t argue with the fact that he is physically gifted...
Now, what goes on between his ears and within his soul, that is absolutely up for debate!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Certainly you can’t argue with the fact that he is physically gifted...
Now, what goes on between his ears and within his soul, that is absolutely up for debate!

It's his sensory nerves, the guy cannot soldier through pain much like Troy Niklas. Too bad this was not the '80s... we could just give the guy some cocaine and set him loose :)

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
I would not find it a surprise if we see Nkemdiche on the final cut list.
Come on...

All reports from Camp says that it looks like the light Finally Came on. Members across the organisation has Been Praising him all Pre season.
To go from that to cut because of one injury in a game...

Buckybird

Reaction score
Come on...

All reports from Camp says that it looks like the light Finally Came on. Members across the organisation has Been Praising him all Pre season.
But let’s be honest here, we’ve been hearing the same hype for the last 2 years as well. He was getting mauled in his limited play Friday also. Seeing is believing.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree Diche is not going to get cut. My 2cents, reality is dude cannot stay healthy and when healthy cannot make a good play. Trust the game stats and production in games more than talking heads.

It is just not there. most fans will be excited if he is about average and plays at least 12 games this year.
Come on...

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose