Player Unknown Battlegrounds PubG

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So in the like 2-3 months ive been playing this, I already have over 10 days of playing time. Absolutely love this game. Super steep learning curve but worth it. Headsets are mandatory as sound is imperative to survive. Hardcore, military version of fortnite (fortnite stole their formula and are currently fighting off a lawsuit from PubG)

Anyway. I love this game.

Gamestop is offering $200 for old Xboxes if buying the xbox one X so I am upgrading this weekend....to play my $30 game with it and my $120 headset I needed.

lol....Ive spent so much money because of this damn game.

stewdog1

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I've been playing PC for a while now. Love the game. Still haven't won a match. Final 3 a bunch of times.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been playing PC for a while now. Love the game. Still haven't won a match. Final 3 a bunch of times.

I was tempted as the PC game is further ahead and has better graphics but I have never played games with a mouse and keyboard but would likely be terrible.

I have 11 or 12 chicken dinners...do you just play solo? Out of my 600-700 matches I have only played about 80 solo games. Most my wins are in duos and squads.

stewdog1

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I mostly play solo. But I really should do more team stuff.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mostly play solo. But I really should do more team stuff.

Solo is hard as hell, for sure. Although it is nice when you kill someone they die instead of being knocked. Team stuff taught me a LOT about how to play, different tactics and etc. Between seeing others play and then communicating, it makes a big difference. Also, sharing loot makes it easy to get fully equipped faster. I think I like Duos the most but when I have a good 4 man squad, it is a ton of fun too.

A lot of gameplay tips I learned that improved my game dramatically came verbally from others during a game.

I imagine the "friends" system is much more difficult on PC. On xbox it is pretty easy to add people after playing with them and what not. Xbox also has a "looking for group" feature where you can go in and volunteer to join different teams. I find this to work out better than joining up with random people and have made a few friends through that feature that I still play with now.

stewdog1

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Solo is hard as hell, for sure. Although it is nice when you kill someone they die instead of being knocked. Team stuff taught me a LOT about how to play, different tactics and etc. Between seeing others play and then communicating, it makes a big difference. Also, sharing loot makes it easy to get fully equipped faster. I think I like Duos the most but when I have a good 4 man squad, it is a ton of fun too.

A lot of gameplay tips I learned that improved my game dramatically came verbally from others during a game.

I imagine the "friends" system is much more difficult on PC. On xbox it is pretty easy to add people after playing with them and what not. Xbox also has a "looking for group" feature where you can go in and volunteer to join different teams. I find this to work out better than joining up with random people and have made a few friends through that feature that I still play with now.
Yeah, a lot of times on pc you get grouped with non English speaking people so it makes it quite difficult to communicate ;)

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought a one X tonight, came with a free pubg download looking to sell it for $20 if anyone interested

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't you play PC games with a controller connected instead of keyboard/mouse? I swear I've seen dcr do that before...

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't you play PC games with a controller connected instead of keyboard/mouse? I swear I've seen dcr do that before...

From 2016:

Microsoft is making several improvements to its Xbox One controller, our go-to gamepad for titles that aren't as well suited for mouse and keyboard input, which will ship with the Xbox One S due out in August. One of those improvements is the addition of Bluetooth support (along with Wi-Fi Direct) so you can ditch the dongle when connecting it to your desktop PC or laptop.

"For the PC experience I think Bluetooth is great. I still think Xbox Wireless for the console experience is the right way to go, which is why we put both antennas in there," he continued. "But yeah, that same controller that comes with the Xbox One S or the custom controllers that people are building … so those are Bluetooth as well. So they’re Bluetooth and Xbox Wireless. And we specifically designed it so you can have one controller that you take back and forth from your console to your PC."

https://www.pcgamer.com/revised-xbox-one-controller-taps-bluetooth-to-work-with-pcs/

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can but you would be at a disadvantage with accuracy. I do use one for rocket league on my laptop

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose