Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Spy Who Dumped Me

Release date: August 3, 2018
Studio: Lionsgate
Director: Susanna Fogel
MPAA Rating: R (for violence, language throughout, some crude sexual material and graphic nudity)
Screenwriters: Susanna Fogel, David Iserson
Genre: Comedy, Action
Website: TheSpyWhoDumpedMe.movie| Facebook| Twitter| Instagram

Starring: Mila Kunis, Kate McKinnon, Justin Theroux, Gillian Anderson, Hasan Minhaj, Ivanna Sakhno, Sam Heughan

Plot Summary: Audrey (Mila Kunis) and Morgan (Kate McKinnon), two thirty-year-old best friends in Los Angeles, are thrust unexpectedly into an international conspiracy when Audrey’s ex-boyfriend shows up at their apartment with a team of deadly assassins on his trail. Surprising even themselves, the duo jump into action, on the run throughout Europe from assassins and a suspicious-but-charming British agent, as they hatch a plan to save the world.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody? I love Kate's work so I'm looking forward to it but I worry that the trailers showed all the good stuff.

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can get a free ticket to this by using the Atom app and applying code ATOMSPY. I just got one for me and one for my wife.

I don’t know how long this is will go on for.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love Kate McKinnon to death so I was excited to see this just for her alone, even with low expectations for the movie itself.

Overall, I thought it was just meh - not as funny as I thought it was going to be. Don’t think I’ll be buying this on blu ray when it comes out. Sorry, Kate!