MCU: Ant-Man and the Wasp

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I definitely want to see it, I'm one of the few people that actually likes Evangeline Lily, even before her Lost days (you know, her Smallville-guest-starring days).

there's a lot of people who don't like Evangeline Lily?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It blows my mind that my favorite superhero movies are the Antman and Deadpool when I had never heard of them before their movies came out.

I was 8 years old when I read my first Ant-Man and he's remained my favorite comic book hero for more than 55 years now. Deadpool is my favorite comic book superhero movie but the character showed up in comics long after I stopped reading them.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
I definitely want to see it, I'm one of the few people that actually likes Evangeline Lily, even before her Lost days (you know, her Smallville-guest-starring days).
Really? I had no idea she was in Smallville. What was her character?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I was 8 years old when I read my first Ant-Man and he's remained my favorite comic book hero for more than 55 years now. Deadpool is my favorite comic book superhero movie but the character showed up in comics long after I stopped reading them.
Wow, ant-man was your favorite? Of all the superheroes, ant-man?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be honest... I kinda felt like this was almost TOO light of a movie. Probably the most disposable marvel movie ever. Just never felt like anyone was a threat.

And I fell asleep in the first twenty minutes and had no idea what Walter Goggins was doing in the movie.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be honest... I kinda felt like this was almost TOO light of a movie. Probably the most disposable marvel movie ever. Just never felt like anyone was a threat.

And I fell asleep in the first twenty minutes and had no idea what Walter Goggins was doing in the movie.

Yeah it was light but I think that plays into Paul Rudds character / acting style.

There wasn't a true super villain in this movie so I see what you are saying about that. It was more Ant-Man vs everything he is trying to juggle in his life.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Until the end I’d agree.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, ant-man was your favorite? Of all the superheroes, ant-man?

Yes he was but I should add that superhero comics fell in line for me behind weird tales, westerns, war heroes, the Harvey lineup and the duck stuff by Carl Barks.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seriously though... what was Walter Goggins character doing in the movie? I literally had no clue. was he just trying to get tech for himself?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave