Ricky Seals-Jones arrested over the weekend

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You are 100% correct. I have used the bathroom at the W without issue.
Drunk at 1:30am and in the closed sushi restaurant?

An interview with a hotel employee by police, however, painted a different story. According to police documents, a hotel staff told police officers that Seals-Jones had requested to go inside the hotel to use the restroom, but was refused, as the hotel only allowed its guests to enter the hotel at that time of the night. Seals-Jones then tried to enter the hotel via a northwest entrance, and was once again denied entry, and told to leave. The staff member said Seals-Jones became "combative", and shoved the staff member in the shoulder area with one hand.

According to police narratives, Seals-Jones was noted by one officer as "appeared to be intoxicated", with "bloodshot, watery eyes and an odor of intoxicant emanating from his breath".

Police documents noted that while there is surveillance video of the incident, and that Seals-Jones was seen moving the ropes that were blocking the entrance to the restaurant, there was no camera angle that showed the interaction between Seals-Jones and staff members inside.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/ar...ricky-seals-jones-arrested-accused-of-assault

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Mike needs to have a come to Jesus meeting with the whole organization about their alcohol habits and using a bit better judgement. This is definitely not 'The Cardinal Way.'

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I’d be shocked if this were a racial issue based on the number of times I’ve been there and seen/heard who hangs there.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I’d be shocked if this were a racial issue based on the number of times I’ve been there and seen/heard who hangs there.

Even if it was, and as infuriating and aggravating as that must be,,, you gotta use better judgement than what is being reported here...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Definitely not cowboys White House days, but I agree, Mike needs to have a serious talk with the team about alcohol use in the public and maybe sponsor an automatic Uber. These things tarnish the team’s standing in the public eye.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
This is why there will be no charges brought against RSJ. Don't believe me? Just watch. what prosecutor wants a case like this?

Bingo. After the Starbucks fiasco, all RSJ has to say is he was profiled and the court of public opinion would take over.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You are 100% correct. I have used the bathroom at the W without issue.

So have I.

Scottsdale Police are notorious for this too. Ask the friend and designated driver of Terrell Suggs who I once represented when he was charged with possession of drug paraphrenalia for the snack baggie his children left in his back seat. Why was he pulled over in old town? Loud stereo.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Definitely not cowboys White House days, but I agree, Mike needs to have a serious talk with the team about alcohol use in the public and maybe sponsor an automatic Uber. These things tarnish the team’s standing in the public eye.

Currently, that would be a bad idea... since half the team would probably get a DUI driving to the meeting lol

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Using the bathroom while black is not a crime, even in Scottsdale and suggesting it is makes YOU the racist. This dude apparently tried to shove his way into someplace's private bathroom while drunk and after being asked to leave several times. Not the same. Should've just gone to Wendy's.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just let the man go pee, FFS.

Could you imagine if the Renaissance Hotel by the stadium didn't allow non-guests to use their bathrooms on the first floor? This is sort of the equivalent. The W makes a ton of money off of non-guests at their bars and then cuts off bathroom use?

Seems odd.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
But doesn't Wilks report to Steve Keim? Oh, wait a sec... :bang:

The culture of accountability, as it pertains to everyone (players, coaches, FO staff, etc.) stems from the Bidwills, and Michael B. has his own controversy lingering.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The culture of accountability, as it pertains to everyone (players, coaches, FO staff, etc.) stems from the Bidwills, and Michael B. has his own controversy lingering.

That's hardly a controversy and no one is even talking about it anymore. Everyone has moved on to the next outrage.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Although it looks bad on the team it’s all the individuals fault that do these things and get in trouble. I’m sure Micheal Bidwill isn’t happy about any of these latest screwups and will be chewing some arse at the next team meeting.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Using the bathroom while black is not a crime, even in Scottsdale and suggesting it is makes YOU the racist. This dude apparently tried to shove his way into someplace's private bathroom while drunk and after being asked to leave several times. Not the same. Should've just gone to Wendy's.

Uh, I suggested that someone who is racist in their perception of another might not be as lenient with a law due to color... you need to stop reading blurbs and current media because calling me a racist for thinking others might be racist shows a poor grasp of context

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose