SB Nation: worst uniforms in ther NFL

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
ridiculous. this idiot would bash the yankees pinstripes because "they've had them forever, time to change" our unis are perfect. best in the league IMO. i've got friends who are fans of other teams who say the same. timeless and classic. change nothing.

OP
OP
P

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
ridiculous. this idiot would bash the yankees pinstripes because "they've had them forever, time to change" our unis are perfect. best in the league IMO. i've got friends who are fans of other teams who say the same. timeless and classic. change nothing.
I'm with you, I think ours are classic. This clown is an idiot

stewdog1

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Helmets are great. Our uniforms are putrid.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I think our unis aren't great. I agree that they haven't aged well. The "bib" on the back and front gets weird and dark when players get sweaty during the games. The white cuffs at the end of the red jerseys look dumb.

I'd love them to go back to the old Tillman/Plummer reds and whites. THOSE are classic. These look dated.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have authentic jerseys from Nike and before Nike (Reebok?) and the authentic Nike Jersey sucks. I hate wearing it with a passion.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I do agree with one thing: the modern Jersey with the old fashioned helmet is a poor concoction. Even with the new angry logo.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I never liked our stripes on the pants. Everything else I'm okay with, even the number font which I hated at first, is fine.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't like the black alternate jerseys. Black has never been a major part of our color scheme. I do believe our helmets are in need of an upgrade. I think a red helmet design with the current logo would be kinda cool.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Think we’re in need of new uniforms. Ours are very much outdated and I think there are some stylish things that Nike can do with them. I think the team should consider the 90s throwbacks with the state flag on the sleeve as the alternate jersey.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We have the best uniforms in the NFL. These three and four color abominations are XFL kinds of stupid. The black alternate ones are awful and smack of trying to be followers and trendy dweebs.

Seriously, whats better than this?

You must be registered for see images attach

stewdog1

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We have the best uniforms in the NFL. These three and four color abominations are XFL kinds of stupid. The black alternate ones are awful and smack of trying to be followers and trendy dweebs.

Fix the stripes on the pants. Get rid of the under arm patches of white.

But the white jerseys are the worst of all.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I do agree with one thing: the modern Jersey with the old fashioned helmet is a poor concoction. Even with the new angry logo.

What makes the helmet awkward with the new uniforms is not the helmet design or rather logo but the gray facemask. If the facemask was red, it would instantly correlate to the more busy jersey and pants. I like the gray facemask in a nostalgic way because I adore the white on white uniforms from the '80s but changing the color of the facemask to red would have a instant night and day effect to the current design

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What makes the helmet awkward with the new uniforms is not the helmet design or rather logo but the gray facemask. If the facemask was red, it would instantly correlate to the more busy jersey and pants. I like the gray facemask in a nostalgic way because I adore the white on white uniforms from the '80s but changing the color of the facemask to red would have a instant night and day effect to the current design

Red face mask, I agree 100% would be much much better .