OT: Patriots trade Brandin Cooks to Rams for 1st Round Pick

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cook isn't worth 16 Million a year oO gosh I wouldn't pay him more than 10 a year...

Rams doing Rams things ...

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brady didn't like him, Saints didn't like him, yet Rams hand him the keys. ???????

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Wait. Brandon Cooks hasn't played a down with the Rams yet and they already extended him? Aaron Donald's head must have exploded when he heard about this.

Donald's probably hoping they will resurrect the Oklahoma drill, just so he can have a shot at Cooks...lol

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is going to bite them in ass in a couple of years. Can't pay all of those guys.

I thought the same thing this is the first misstep of the Rams

Aaron Donald is waiting on his contract right now looking at this and he's gotta be saying if your paying average Brandon Cooks then you better back up the brinks truck

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I believe that only $20M is a signing bonus and truly guaranteed.

With the contract structured that way, the Rams will need to look at Cooks contract after the 2019 season. They can cut him before the 2020 season with only $4M in dead cap space. At least that is what I'm seeing on Sportrac.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I lock up A Donald before cooks or gurley

Yep.

But with an offensive minded HC and the need to sell seats with a new stadium opening up soon, it appears the Rams are committed to putting an exciting offensive team on the field. This in the hopes to attract more local season ticket holders who have so many other entertainment options in the area.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Takes two to play. Reports are Donald wants 25 mil per year, Do you do that?

The whole NFL needs to say "do you do that?" and say no. This is the problem with the salaries, all it takes is one idiotic front office to throw stupid money and then all the other teams have to suffer from what's then consider market value

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose