Skyscraper

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
y'all can hate all ya want... this looks fun.... come on, dude is 1500 feet in the air dangling from a prosthetic leg... talk about new world problems, lol...

reminiscent of die hard... nobody does popcorn flicks like the Rock

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Die Hard meets The Towering Inferno starring The Rock?

I’m totally in!

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Skyscraper

Release Date: July 13, 2018
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: Rawson Marshall Thurber
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for sequences of gun violence and action, and for brief strong language)
Screenwriter: Rawson Marshall Thurber
Genre: Thriller, Action, Adventure

Starring: Dwayne Johnson, Neve Campbell, Chin Han, Noah Taylor, Roland Moller, Byron Mann, Pablo Schreiber, Hannah Quinlivan

Plot Summary: Global icon Dwayne Johnson leads the cast of Legendary’s Skyscraper as former FBI Hostage Rescue Team leader and U.S. war veteran Will Sawyer, who now assesses security for skyscrapers. On assignment in China he finds the tallest, safest building in the world suddenly ablaze, and he’s been framed for it. A wanted man on the run, Will must find those responsible, clear his name and somehow rescue his family who is trapped inside the building...above the fire line.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
painfully mediocre. not even so bad it's good.

And The Rock making an action movie with a prosthetic leg and never using it to climb up a building and saying “now that’s what I call a leg up” or burying it in someone’s skull and saying “he got a leg ahead” is a crime against cinema.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

And The Rock making an action movie with a prosthetic leg and never using it to climb up a building and saying “now that’s what I call a leg up” or burying it in someone’s skull and saying “he got a leg ahead” is a crime against cinema.

Eh, I got no sympathy. Go to see a crap fest, and you're likely to see a crap fest :)

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Lol that would be awesome.

I'm usually here for all the Rock movies I loved Rampage but I have no interest in this one

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
On a positive note, this movie was much better than Skyscraper, staring Anna Nicole Smith...

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

LOL. I would've liked to have seen him beat the bad guy with his leg and say, " I've got a femur and the only cure is more beat-down."

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol that would be awesome.

I'm usually here for all the Rock movies I loved Rampage but I have no interest in this one

I liked Rampage too, but they missed a GREAT opportunity to make that movie even more ridiculous in the third act. After he got shot, they injected him with the syrum... that should have happened at the mid-point and by the third act, he should have been MEGA-ROCK, standing side by side with George and start kicking ass together as monsters.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose