The Curtain Falls

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Well I certainly hope you'll chime in now and again. I , for one, like to come here and relax and have fun posting, debating, learning and laugh. I hope you come on and think of it more of a hobby and relaxation and not as a job cuz I think we all come here to escape and share a common interest with the Cards, even tho we love them and even hate them at times lol

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Best of luck, Harry. Your insight over the years has always been awesome and appreciated. Happy trails, and I hope to see you pop in from time to time.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well I certainly hope you'll chime in now and again. I , for one, like to come here and relax and have fun posting, debating, learning and laugh. I hope you come on and think of it more of a hobby and relaxation and not as a job cuz I think we all come here to escape and share a common interest with the Cards, even tho we love them and even hate them at times lol

Was thinking the same. This is the easy part of my day. Not sure why some stress so much about it.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Some people needs some love, and when they dont get the admiration they assume to deserve they decide to quit
Its on us, we have to be better psychologists and treat this people differently, as special as they are

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Some people needs some love, and when they dont get the admiration they assume to deserve they decide to quit
Its on us, we have to be better psychologists and treat this people differently, as special as they are
I don’t know juza, I don’t get this vibe with Harry’s ride off into the sunset. I think it might just be the rare straight forward “adios amigos!”

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t know juza, I don’t get this vibe with Harry’s ride off into the sunset. I think it might just be the rare straight forward “adios amigos!”

I wasn't referring to him, but sometimes happen, especially for those persons who put lot of time and effort with their insightful posts and even if they act like down to earth people, they dont tollerate being criticized , cause for them is an understimation of their contribution
Is a sort of primadonna syndrome

Last edited:

SunCityCarl

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Harry always found your posts insightful & a good read. I also hope you'll pop in now again! Thanks...

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First I want to thank everyone who’s said kind words about my contributions. I also want to thank those who’ve challenged me as I think we grow by questioning even things we’re sure we know.

I also want to indicate I am fine, although at 70 that’s a relative assessment. Let me also say, despite invitations, I have not and will not be posting on other NFL boards. I turned down a good paying offer earlier this year to write for an Internet Website, so that won’t be happening either. Also none of this has anything to do with abusive posts. I don’t think they have a place among real fans, but you don’t last as long as I have if you can’t take insults.

This year I got the first pick in the draft right. I got the second pick right. And among other prophecies I was correct about the first OT taken. I made all those calls well before the paid gurus endorsed these players. So I like the idea of going out on top. This was my best job since 2000 when I was hosting a chat on this board’s predecessor and correctly identified the Cards first 3 picks. Mike (the guy who brought me to this site) was in the press room at Cardinal headquarters and that result led to significantly increased paid talent evaluation opportunities for me. He said the room went wild when we hit on the third one. I was doing some evals before that but this event opened other doors.

Also though they’ll never know I’d like to thank Rivals of which this board was once part. That exposure led to me getting to know other key people like Dave Te.

Those of you old timers who send me emails, I must tell you I won’t be answering those questions any longer; sorry. A clean break is better.

Since I’m not passing away you may see me at times monitoring the board. I’m going to try to refrain from posting, but I’m still interested in what you folks have to say.

It’s been grand!
Enjoy your contributions. always.

shoe

Rookie
Reaction score
I don't post often, actually it has been a good 7-8 years since my last. But I do enjoy checking the board to read the takes from other Cards fans. Harry, I must say your posts were ones I've always looked forward to reading. While I selflessly hate this post since I value your opinion...even when you're wrong. But I'm happy you're going out the way you want. Welcome to the world of Cardinals message board lurker.

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't post often nowadays but I did always look forward to your posts Harry. Thanks for all of your insights over the years!

dreday

Veteran
Reaction score
Thank you for all your insight. I'm going to miss your posts.

TopGun

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you for all your insight. I'm going to miss your posts.
Ditto
I cannot tell you Harry how sorely missed you are going to be. I hardly ever post here, but I do look forward to reading your articles. Please don't be a stranger here. Thanks Again Harry!!!

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
I know I speak for many here in saying your insights will certainly be missed.

Hope to hear from you again further on up the road! :thumbup:

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Harry, thanks to you and Mitch and several others, I learned to appreciate the intricacy involved in this game and have really enjoyed being a well informed fan. Good luck in your retirement.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Harry, thanks to you and Mitch and several others, I learned to appreciate the intricacy involved in this game and have really enjoyed being a well informed fan. Good luck in your retirement.

What is up?

Good to see you, and hope all is going well!

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
First I want to thank everyone who’s said kind words about my contributions. I also want to thank those who’ve challenged me as I think we grow by questioning even things we’re sure we know.

I also want to indicate I am fine, although at 70 that’s a relative assessment. Let me also say, despite invitations, I have not and will not be posting on other NFL boards. I turned down a good paying offer earlier this year to write for an Internet Website, so that won’t be happening either. Also none of this has anything to do with abusive posts. I don’t think they have a place among real fans, but you don’t last as long as I have if you can’t take insults.

This year I got the first pick in the draft right. I got the second pick right. And among other prophecies I was correct about the first OT taken. I made all those calls well before the paid gurus endorsed these players. So I like the idea of going out on top. This was my best job since 2000 when I was hosting a chat on this board’s predecessor and correctly identified the Cards first 3 picks. Mike (the guy who brought me to this site) was in the press room at Cardinal headquarters and that result led to significantly increased paid talent evaluation opportunities for me. He said the room went wild when we hit on the third one. I was doing some evals before that but this event opened other doors.

Also though they’ll never know I’d like to thank Rivals of which this board was once part. That exposure led to me getting to know other key people like Dave Te.

Those of you old timers who send me emails, I must tell you I won’t be answering those questions any longer; sorry. A clean break is better.

Since I’m not passing away you may see me at times monitoring the board. I’m going to try to refrain from posting, but I’m still interested in what you folks have to say.

It’s been grand!
Just now seeing this. Gonna' miss you bud. Don't say Goodbye, just see ya' later.

I got two picks right once:

Rollle and Arrington.

Wildfire

Registered
Reaction score
Harry, always enjoyed your perspective and thoughts regarding the Cardinals

Will miss you and hope you come back occasionally

May the sun be at your back and the breeze at your front.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Harry, always enjoyed your perspective and thoughts regarding the Cardinals

Will miss you and hope you come back occasionally

May the sun be at your back and the breeze at your front.

He's made about 80 posts since then

It's why these "totally out" threads are beyond self serving