Josh Rosen, Josh Rosen, Rosen

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Just heard Kurt Warner... does not understand why Josh Allen is being consider a top pick and likes Josh Rosen the best, thank you

Funny thing. When I watch Rosen, I see Warner.

Good move by the Cardinals, and good pick. Yes, I was in the Lamar Jackson camp, but its champaigne problems.

This organization needed a QBoF, and Rosen is one. We will see how it works out, but this was the move the Cardinals needed to take.

Would I have sat at #15, and pick L.Jackson....without a doubt. What do I do to make money ? Electrical Engineering LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Good day to be a Cardinals fan. Keim FINALLY did it.

Now we can get back to concentrating on building that roster back up. Plenty of good second round picks out there.

I would be OK with Christian Kirk, but there are VERY GOOD cornerbacks that will be there when the Cardinals pick in the 2nd round. Hopefully they learn from last year, and just take one.

The Cardinals walk out of the draft with:

Josh Rosen, and Joshua Jackson, Isiah Oliver, or Carlton Davis in the 1st two rounds, then everything else is gravy. At that point, you have your team.

The biggest whole would be WR, but there is a greater chance for someone to emerge as a WR in the later rounds then at CB or QB.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Another Rosen article from the LA Times....

The New York Jets blew it. Sam Darnold of USC certainly deserved to be the No. 3 overall pick, and he will have a long and great career. But anybody who watched football in Southern California last fall knows he wasn't the best quarterback available.

The one time Darnold met Rosen on the collegiate playing field, Rosen outplayed him in last year's USC victory and it really wasn't close.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/ucla/la-sp-nfl-draft-plasckhe-20180426-story.html

The article finishes with this....

Josh Rosen will be great in Arizona. The NFL will see. The NFL will learn.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
For me, 2018 will be the perfect draft, if in rounds two, three, and four, we select a CB, WR and an OL guy. And in any order dictated by our Board.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

You know, Lamar Jackson looked pretty pissed when Deon interviewed him. Everyone of these media guys are asking the questions to get these responses from a position which is as highly charged with ego and confidence as the cornerback position. I have no problem with Lamar Jackson's attitude or Josh Rosen one bit in regards to the draft

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Another Rosen article from the LA Times....

The New York Jets blew it. Sam Darnold of USC certainly deserved to be the No. 3 overall pick, and he will have a long and great career. But anybody who watched football in Southern California last fall knows he wasn't the best quarterback available.

The one time Darnold met Rosen on the collegiate playing field, Rosen outplayed him in last year's USC victory and it really wasn't close.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/ucla/la-sp-nfl-draft-plasckhe-20180426-story.html

The article finishes with this....

Josh Rosen will be great in Arizona. The NFL will see. The NFL will learn.

I saw that one interview with Rosen where they asked him about his comment about possibly having to force a smile but Rosen said once the call came in and he was walking up the smile kicked in and it was sincere. He is smiling at this moment when they are interviewing him with that question, then the one idiot interviewing totally ignores what Rosen has just said and the fact he is smiling constantly while talking to them and states why are you not smiling now and Rosen having to fight the imposed narrative has to correct him on a 'smile'... because the interviewer was too caught up in his agenda

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I have no problem with Rosen. We all wanted a QBOTF and we got one. The chances of Rosen making it int he NFL are no different than any of the other QBs drafted. With the proper coaching and training Rosen should be fine. I have to admit I like that he thinks the other nine teams made a mistake. He already has a chip on his shoulder.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw that one interview with Rosen where they asked him about his comment about possibly having to force a smile but Rosen said once the call came in and he was walking up the smile kicked in and it was sincere. He is smiling at this moment when they are interviewing him with that question, then the one idiot interviewing totally ignores what Rosen has just said and the fact he is smiling constantly while talking to them and states why are you not smiling now and Rosen having to fight the imposed narrative has to correct him on a 'smile'... because the interviewer was too caught up in his agenda

TOTALLY saw that. It was insane the interviewer tried to twist it and Rosen was like "uh, can you follow the action you dolt?" without actually saying that.