Read it (NFL.com article on Rosen)

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Win football games.

The rest is people wringing their hands about what other people do in their private time, that had no affect on them personally.

Watch this kid throw the football, and as a football fan, you will be happy, because it is RIDICULOUS. It is Warren Moon-esk.

I was a HUGE Lamar Jackson advocate, but if this is the pick, I am happy, and ready to support this kid.

I like his personality, as well.

So, here we go. The Cardinals did what they needed to do. Let's see how it works out.

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If he changes all the "I's" into "We's" when describing his competitive drive and will to win, the vets on the team will rally around him as the leader.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I am not a jersey guy. I only own one and it is a Dockett #90. I think Rosen may be my second.
Sooooooooooo...I hear he's gonna wear #3. If anyone has an old Rosenbaugh jersey, it was also #3....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
The potential and drive is there. Now get some offensive linemen to improve the run game and protect him.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
The potential and drive is there. Now get some offensive linemen to improve the run game and protect him.
Just switching to the WCO and getting Johnson back has already improved both situations from last year. Any players that are better on the line is just gravy.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Who do we get to improve the line?
James Daniels the C from IOWA or an NFL ready swing OT in case Humphries or Smith go down. My hope is that Rosen sits out his rookie year so we can get the OL solidified by the time he’s ready to be the man.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson