Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Later I will have to look at the two year winners

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
82 wins... Pitching (starting and the pen) and inconsistent offense, along with a shaky left side of the infield (if Marte is moved to second base) will be our key issues this year.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
90 wins. Souza helps mitigate the loss of Martinez (i.e should go over the 30 HR mark and his rbi total should go higher) and Avila offsets Ianetta.

Wondering if Lamb goes in the crapper after the All Star break again, if A.J. can stay healthy, and what production comes from the middle infield.

Also, expecting Grienke to regress slightly, Ray should be fine..same with Godley. Hoping the humidor helps Walker.

The big unknown is how Archie will perform as the closer (making an assumption here).

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
90 wins. Souza helps mitigate the loss of Martinez (i.e should go over the 30 HR mark and his rbi total should go higher) and Avila offsets Ianetta.

Wondering if Lamb goes in the crapper after the All Star break again, if A.J. can stay healthy, and what production comes from the middle infield.

Also, expecting Grienke to regress slightly, Ray should be fine..same with Godley. Hoping the humidor helps Walker.

The big unknown is how Archie will perform as the closer (making an assumption here).
Of course, if the humidor helps our pitchers, it would hurt Souza's (or Lamb's) chances at 30 HR's. And affect Goldy as well.

That is why I'd like to see them all hit line drives into the gaps rather than balls into the air. Let's double them to death and keep the carousel spinning. A homerun is spectacular, but it is also a rally killer and gives the Pitcher a chance to regroup.

DWKB

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didn't see an 85 win season picked yet, so I'll take that. Everyone else step off! :D

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
With sanders on this. 92

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The correct number is 88. :p Have a nice day.

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Offense takes a step back and Greinke struggles more than he should. Hope I'm wrong though. 75 wins.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Dang it! Now I have to share the glory at the end of the season. :cheers:
Well, if they have the 87 I predicted on the next to last day of the season, I'll be rooting them to win their 88th on the final day so you guys can split the prize. :)

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
how did i miss this thread!

this is a really tough year to predict considering a lot of players over preformed last season.. but a lot of young talent to still develop..

91 wins!

OP
OP
Dback Jon

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
27 have made predictions so far this year - 16 last year, 34 in 2016. Let's get a few more in

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave