OT Andre Smith A Cardinal

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He will basically fill in for either Iupati or Veldeer if/when they get hurt with little drop off. Solid addition.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Bradford is known as getting the pass out faster than most qbs. Just the opposite of Palmer. Also HC Wilks wants to emphasize the running game.
The only thing Bradford is known for is being brittle. He’s the Tom Knight of QBs.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Andre smith is a good run blocker and terrible pass blocker
Actually im hearing they tend to keep Iupati instead of valdeher

Since Wilks press conference he said he want to have a successful running game and keeping iupati and signing Smith indicate the plan

Meanwhile Bradford should pray at every snaps
if we run better, there is less pass rush.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Atleast he should be able to block better.... lol not sold on cards o line at all. I am hoping Bradford last 5 to 6 GM but who wants to bet he gets hurt in preseason and are forced to watch glennon all season....

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm guessing he will be moving to guard. He is a road grader type. I still think we will have to draft at least one linemen in the first two rounds and two in the first four rounds.

I posted in another thread, that Nfl Netwotk reported the Glennon signing was so the Cards can addrrsd the Oline @ 15

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Ol fatty is a so so player imo. Lol

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is a bad signing

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Then why cut Peterson?
Peterson had 2 good games for us, 1 'meh' game, and 3 crap games. Then he got hurt. There are better options to bring in to spell DJ and personally, KW did admirably when pressed into service last year. In fact, in the 6 games he started last year, he did better, overall, than AP.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ahhh to relive this signing

Now that's a good signing.

Looks like Veldheer was let go for a reason. Good to see something that at least seems planned out.

I’ve always liked his talent. If he’s in shape, he should be pretty good.

Some Good news finally, this is a Guard heavy draft as well Humphries Lupati Shipley (Rookie Guard) Smith, is my guess

Good run blocker. Should do better at RT than Veldheer did last year.

If they build the offensive line with smith and iupati, they need a very mobile qb
Bradford is done in week1
juza76 was dead on ....

The Cards O line IS STILL a major problem...either fix the entire O line or get Murray to run away from the mess that they are.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose