Brandon Williams played 1 defensive snap in 2017

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Gotta give him credit on HB. Keim saw a home-run there. No ones fault on injuries.

The rest of the drafts were pretty awful though.
I dunno. The knock on him coming out was that he might be too small to play long. That, and pothead.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
From the 'sources tell us' section of Brandon Williams NFL.com draft profile: "He's going to have a great workout at the combine and get overdrafted. Frankly, I was surprised he was even invited." - [A very wise but obviously not cardinals] NFC scout

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Buddha Baker and David Johnson are the only standouts from SK’s drafts. HB was great until the injuries. Kiem is good at filling holes with underrated FAs. Our team is suffering from a lot of misses in the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ehhhh Golden was good. Hopefully he rebounds next season.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Fantastic use of a 3rd round selection.
Since there's so much talk about the cards never taking a QB, I see a lot of these threads about guys like Williams and look at QB's who were taken after them, guys the Cards could have picked. In this case the list includes, Cody Kessler and Connor Cook.. nothing special and then some guy named Dak Prescott.. sheesh.

wembley88

A Grand Old Team
Reaction score
Buddha Baker and David Johnson are the only standouts from SK’s drafts. HB was great until the injuries. Kiem is good at filling holes with underrated FAs. Our team is suffering from a lot of misses in the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And we only went for Johnson because the guy he was after, Abdullah, was taken off the board just before we picked.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
getting back to the OP: at the time of the pick, I figured his floor was that of killer special teamer - gunner on punts, etc

even that tho............

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Washington has nothing on McKinley, come on.......

McKinley, 26, faces charges that include conspiracy to distribute marijuana, a spokeswoman for the Arizona Attorney General's office said.

The 10-month investigation already has netted more than 1,500 pounds of marijuana, two tractor-trailers, nine vehicles, 11 guns and more than $400,000 in cash, not to mention 34 indictments and 27 search warrants. Other arrests are expected, authorities said.

Stupid is as stupid does, and they both fall under the "Making stupid decisions that destroy your career" if you ask me. Since, you know, they destroyed their careers with stupid decisions.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose