Suns @ Wizards game thread 11-1-17

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Come on... we're beating playoff teams on the road with guys between 24-19 leading the way. This is something to be thrilled about!
Hate to be a wet blanket, but that’s a team without its two starting forwards.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to watching this club next time they're on TV.

Looks like Book and Warren are rolling right now. How has Jackson looked in the last couple? Haven't seen his name mentioned much in the last couple game threads

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I’ll agree to that. However they also went down 22 to an undermanned team as well.

Dude... you just be peeing in everyone's Cheerios!

I can't be for team tank... at least not right now.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Finally finished watching the game. Wow, just wow. TJ is such an amazing scorer. He just needs to be consistently aggressive. Bender is also continuing to show progress.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Looks like Book and Warren are rolling right now. How has Jackson looked in the last couple? Haven't seen his name mentioned much in the last couple game threads
Undisciplined but overflowing with talent.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

If they can keep this up for another couple weeks it'd be worth getting League Pass. I'm not sure how much it is for just 1 team but I know they have that option now. They're really fun to watch.

NoelPHX

Space for Sale
Reaction score
If they can keep this up for another couple weeks it'd be worth getting League Pass. I'm not sure how much it is for just 1 team but I know they have that option now. They're really fun to watch.

$17.99 a month. I got it at the start of the season for online only. But I stream it via my Amazon fire stick.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave