Gameday thread Cardinals at Rams (London) 10-22-17

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Jets will probably end the season with a better record with our former DC and QB.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Must be a relative of Amos. Our special teams is a catastrophe in every phase, on almost every play. From FG's getting blocked, punts almost getting blocked, bad coverage, bad kicking, bad snapping bad blocking.

I cant believe that people would rather believe that this is all due to bad players rather than the simplest explanation that the coaching is BAD, plain and simple. Amos Jones should not have a job and if he weren't Bruces BFF he wouldn't.

If you read what the man said, he did not say anything about Amos being a great coach. He just stated that players make plays.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The dream of a center is the chance to run with the football.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaahahahhahahaaa. You point out ONE FREAKING play in FOUR+ YEARS!!!! Omg.
First one that popped in my head. I can come up with more if you’d like? How about the game winners by cat when we went 13-3. No one was bitching about Amos then. Because Amos didn’t do anything it was all car and our players playing well.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the last time we were shut out

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
If you read what the man said, he did not say anything about Amos being a great coach. He just stated that players make plays.

Uhh, I did read what he said.

I understand that but when consistently players who should make plays are out of position and there are mental errors. Heck he pointed out himself that Dawson was a stellar kicker his whole career and then comes here and he's aweful, but claims you cant blame the coach for that. My opinion is completely contrary. We've got guys that have been good ST players their whole career who come here and fall apart.

Yes, players make plays, but when an entire unit is a disaster you have to look at the top and not be myopic. We're simply saying hold the man in charge accountable and not give him a free pass under the incredibly weak excuse that "players make plays."

That works when you have a mistake here and there, not when you have consistent bad play from a specific unit week in and week out.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
All you have to do to stop Stanton is raise your hands when he throws since he has such low trajectory, double Kerwynn Williams... unless you want to limit your ability to get some sweet interceptions

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First one that popped in my head. I can come up with more if you’d like? How about the game winners by cat when we went 13-3. No one was bitching about Amos then. Because Amos didn’t do anything it was all car and our players playing well.

Wrong. People were complaining about our punter, punt return and coverage teams from 2014 on.

Memories are short