Any ASFN'ers going to London?

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weather for Sunday's game looks to be 57 degrees and party cloudy, should be about perfect, for London I guess.:)

Haven't the Rams been to London a couple of times already? If so, they should be much more accustomed to the routine.

Napier

Pond Hopping
Reaction score
I lived in the UK until a few year ago, happy to offer advice regarding travel or general UK stuff if anyone needs it.

We fly out on Friday... can't wait!!

redforceone

Veteran
Reaction score
My wife and I arrive Thursday, we will be on the Birdgang travel cruise Friday night. Debating on doing the "Ultimate Tailgate" on Sunday or finding a pub near the stadium. I also have two extra tickets for the game if anyone is looking.

Napier

Pond Hopping
Reaction score
Is anyone going to the Mermaid Theatre on Saturday? Adrian Wilson and Aeneas Williams will be there.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My wife and I arrive Thursday, we will be on the Birdgang travel cruise Friday night. Debating on doing the "Ultimate Tailgate" on Sunday or finding a pub near the stadium. I also have two extra tickets for the game if anyone is looking.

Will be there also but not going on the Cruise Friday night. Going to try to be at the Saturday night pep rally. Is the Ultimate tailgate through the travel club or the NFL. I was just at the Dolphins Saints game at Wembley a few weeks ago and the NFL has a big tailgate outside that stadium. Hopefully Twickenham has the same setup. Would like to find a pub near the stadium also.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

Hope you and the Mrs. have a great time, wish we were going with you. Just couldn't do it with having surgery on my hip and such.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Will be there also but not going on the Cruise Friday night. Going to try to be at the Saturday night pep rally. Is the Ultimate tailgate through the travel club or the NFL. I was just at the Dolphins Saints game at Wembley a few weeks ago and the NFL has a big tailgate outside that stadium. Hopefully Twickenham has the same setup. Would like to find a pub near the stadium also.

John I know you'll have fun, that's like a second home for you. Enjoy brotha...

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
When is that @ mermaid theater? We will go saturday and stay till monday. So maybe there is time too meet.

Napier

Pond Hopping
Reaction score
When is that @ mermaid theater? We will go saturday and stay till monday. So maybe there is time too meet.

It is a kind of Q and A type panel. We went a few years ago when we still lived in England and saw Andrew Luck. Tickets need to be bought in advance though I think:

Mermaid Panel Information

The Cardinals have a good information page for fans here

If you are getting to the stadium by getting the train from Waterloo, be prepared for a short walk to the stadium, just in case it is raining.

londonpete

Rookie
Reaction score
Saturday evening and night at the Admiralty Pub in Trafalgar Square should be good.

There will be a rally from 5pm - 7pm and then drinks after!
I think a lot of UK fans , including the British Birdgang will be out in force.

Would be great to meet some ASFNers - have lurked on here and followed all your posts for ages.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Saturday evening and night at the Admiralty Pub in Trafalgar Square should be good.

There will be a rally from 5pm - 7pm and then drinks after!
I think a lot of UK fans , including the British Birdgang will be out in force.

Would be great to meet some ASFNers - have lurked on here and followed all your posts for ages.

I should be at the Admiralty Pub Saturday night

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Don't want to bring this up because it's probably more paranoia than anything else but is anyone else just a tad uneasy about hosting a major American sporting match in England with all the terrorist activity of recent which the good people across the pond have had to endure of recent. I do not mean to make this a thread something removed from sports and entertainment... but it's there whether we like it or not

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't want to bring this up because it's probably more paranoia than anything else but is anyone else just a tad uneasy about hosting a major American sporting match in England with all the terrorist activity of recent which the good people across the pond have had to endure of recent. I do not mean to make this a thread something removed from sports and entertainment... but it's there whether we like it or not

No.

But I'm more than a tad uneasy walking down a street in any of your metropolitan areas after the sun goes down.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

As opposed to hosting a big event in Vegas?? Or, pick any of the other hundred or so mass shootings that have taken place this year on American soil...

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wow Very impressive that so many fans will going to this game. I'm sure a very cool experience.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Isn't anyone a bit scared of the game being super ugly? I mean..... It's got to be a high probability. Who has ever gone to the UK and played outstanding?

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Once.... After 3 or 4 tries.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave