Coyotes 2017-18 season thread

NoelPHX

Space for Sale
Reaction score
Are the Coyotes supposed to be this bad? I know we haven't been on the up and up due to ownership and had been going with youth but this is just plain bad.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Are the Coyotes supposed to be this bad? I know we haven't been on the up and up due to ownership and had been going with youth but this is just plain bad.

Some people thought they'd be better with Tocchet as coach. Kind of like how the D-backs made the playoffs with basically the same players but a new manager. Honestly, this might be the worst Coyotes team ever. They've had bad luck with the draft lottery, but ownership refuses to invest in winning.

It's such a shame, because I've followed them since they moved here. Saw their first game downtown as a lad, went to every whiteout, every Coyote Carnival, lots of Ice Den practices, their first game in Glendale, etc. I wouldn't blame you if you switched allegiances. It could be a very long rebuilding process.

Nick C

Amazing
Reaction score
The Coyotes look like the expansion team. Too many turnovers, passing is terrible and no puck possession.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoelPHX

Space for Sale
Reaction score
I'll keep rooting for both. It's hard to give up on childhood teams. I'll make room for the Vegas teams. I'll solve the head to head dilemma somehow. If we ever get to the playoffs against each other then that will be a much harder decision.

ArizonaSportsFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Raanta goes out after the first period. Domingue lets in a super softie and the Red Wings score late (of course, and short-handed as well) and take it 4-2.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Let me guess the narrative of this season: there are no sure-fire number one draft picks available and the yotes will get the number one pick. Has to happen.

ArizonaSportsFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Especially since Connor McDavid was right there for them if they had been smart... :bang:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson