Terrible Offense

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
Worst half of football I have ever seen from Carson Palmer. No footwork, nearly all throw are arm throws lacking direction and touch, seemingly brain slow reads. Really stinking up the place.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Very disappointing for such a supposedly seasoned veteran who has been in the system for 5 years.

OP
OP
Catfish

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
Ok enough is enough----------------the ONLY leadership I saw provided by a QB today in Detroit was Stafford in the Blue. I saw NOTHING from Palmer that could even qualify as leadership ability. Stafford led his team out of the malaise that the Cards defense had given them in the first half. Palmer began in a fog----------and never emerged from it. Sad

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah he's old.

That's what happens when guys get old and he's been on the decline for a year now it's pretty evident.

stewdog1

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Maybe early, but after last season and today, Palmer is done. He'll still have flashes here and there, but he's done.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Catfish

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
Note to GM and HC--------do NOT renew this guy's contract next off season. I expect to see very little from him this season other than what we saw today. Sit him now and see what you have in Blaine Gabbert.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'm not even that pissed at Palmer for playing horrible... I'm VERY pissed his heir-apparent wasn't on the roster 2-3 years ago.

This coaching staff has failed the team by not grooming a QBOTF.

I've been saying it and saying it, but people laughed, claiming he was good for a few more years yet. Yeah, about that...

So glad we've already addressed the QBOF position :sarcasm:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson