OT: Cromartie just keeps on going

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Geez that must be hard on even nfl salary to support 14 kids.... school food health bills etc.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
so how many is this "post" snipping??

dude needs to sue his surgeon

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
so how many is this "post" snipping??

dude needs to sue his surgeon
Especially considering unlike tubal ligation where the Fallopian tubes are simply tied off, in a vasectomy the vas deferns are usually cut and the cut ends are then tied or cauterized so either God is having way too much fun with him or he had the most inept vasectomy doctor in history.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Especially considering unlike tubal ligation where the Fallopian tubes are simply tied off, in a vasectomy the vas deferns are usually cut and the cut ends are then tied or cauterized so either God is having way too much fun with him or he had the most inept vasectomy doctor in history.

Maybe he didnt wait until he was told he is no longer fertile. A vasectomy isnt a free pass to immediately sling yogurt everywhere, you still have to pass all the active sperm before you become impotent.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sling the yogurt comment has me rolling on the floor.

reminds me of my favorite scene from "This is the end" when Franco is yelling at someone for ruining his dirty magazines
totally inappropriate so it is in spoiler tags.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe he didnt wait until he was told he is no longer fertile. A vasectomy isnt a free pass to immediately sling yogurt everywhere, you still have to pass all the active sperm before you become impotent.
Yeah but 4 years later the little swimmies should be gone. It's usually a matter of weeks and not months or years before they're reabsorbed back into the body.

reminds me of my favorite scene from "This is the end" when Franco is yelling at someone for ruining his dirty magazines
totally inappropriate so it is in spoiler tags.

You must be registered for see images

Wasn't there a yogurt line in Philadelphia?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah but 4 years later the little swimmies should be gone. It's usually a matter of weeks and not months or years before they're reabsorbed back into the body.

Wasn't there a yogurt line in Philadelphia?
The vasectomy happened 4 years prior? That would nullify everything I said, absolutely

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Funny and also gross! :lol:

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The vasectomy happened 4 years prior? That would nullify everything I said, absolutely

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yeah. I think I read that he had the vasectomy 4 year ago. Thing is, though, as long as he can and is supporting these children then by all means be fruitful and multiply.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Yeah. I think I read that he had the vasectomy 4 year ago. Thing is, though, as long as he can and is supporting these children then by all means be fruitful and multiply.

Because the Earth has an infinite amount of resources..

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it to me but what is the solution? Genocide? Start eliminating people Soylent Green style? Eugenics? What?

You tell me. But, it does no good to call a fact a political statement. Resources here are finite. No one can argue that.