Red - White?

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
My son & I were there and glad to finally see something that resembles football. Here were my takeaways:

Fitz doing Fitz things. Still gets open and catches even the most difficult passes in traffic. First ballot HOFer!

David Johnson is going to be even better than last year if that's even possible. Freak of nature especially as a receiver. Makes everyone look silly on defense. CJ2K looks strong once again.

Carson looked good and IMHO is the key to our season. Lots of zip on passes and plays at a whole other level from Gabbert and Stanton. Praying he doesn't get hurt!

Starting O-line looked strong. Again, no one better get hurt. 2nd string O-line not so much. More on that in a second...

NKEMDICHE made a living at Stanton's doorstep all day. Counted at least 3 that would have been sure sacks and possibly an injured QB. Speed, quickness, & power in spades. He just has to watch being too aggressive up the field or teams will exploit with traps/delays.

Markus Golden was his usual self. Goes all out even in practice and beat Veldheer inside a couple of times.

Badger looks to be fighting through something. Maybe he's not trusting himself to fully let loose for fear of injury. He's gotta get over whatever it is.

As expected, Pat P smooth as silk.

Budda Baker is going to be an absolute stud. I don't see the comparisons to Badger. I see Earl Thomas tough. Brings the wood every play. Could make a huge impact year one.

Reddick looked solid. Can definitely move. That one will take some time to be special IMO. Lots on his plate and you can tell he doesn't trust himself yet.

Love watching Scooby. All heart!!! We need his toughness and tenacity on special teams.

Other highlights...

Jaron Brown made a couple nice catches, as did Chad Williams and Krishawn Hogan.

TJ Logan is a going to be a beast pickup for us. Can do it all. And Elijah Penny really impressed me both running and catching. He's a mean SoB!

Ellington is toast... Invisible!

Save Pat P, the rest of the CBS are a mess!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lots of penny comments this camp, we might have our bruiser backup finally. Him and Logan seem like a good mix for after Chris Johnson is done

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hogan is playing STs as well, would not be surprised to see him take B Golden's spot at WR6 given his size and athleticism.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Thanks for the insight.. I'm hearing a lot of good things about Nkemdiche.. If he lives up to the praise/hype, the D-line will be fun to watch.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Thanks for the insight.. I'm hearing a lot of good things about Nkemdiche.. If he lives up to the praise/hype, the D-line will be fun to watch.
Heard it this time last year too.. then he got hurt and was never heard from again.. I won't get my hopes too far up until I see it week 1.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

D line better be up to snuff because that secondary is going to be rough with Tito Paul-level talent at #2 corner... and even that's probably being generous.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose