Cardinals' 1st Pick: Your Prediction?

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I've been pimping Corey Davis for months now. Last night Bruce Cooper said the Cardinals should draft Corey Davis.

I know it's a pipe dream but I'm still holding out hope for Corey Davis.

No issues with this pick either. Lots of good players will be there at 13.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'd jump on hooker but guys we love never slip to us unless they're Matt leinart.

Yeah what happened to the days when you could count on teams making a couple really dumb decisions in front of you, pushing the good players back? With that said, I think their handful of coveted defensive players will be gone and they won't find a trade-back partner because everybody wants to trade back this year. So I'm going with Corey Davis being the odd man out for the Cardinals at 13.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Yeah what happened to the days when you could count on teams making a couple really dumb decisions in front of you, pushing the good players back?

I still think that will happen this year. At #13, you should expect 1 of your top 10 to fall to you.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe anybody here thanks to DeSean Watson will still be available at 13 you're all crazy lol

BleedRed

Registered
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Hooker would be best case scenario, no doubt. My gut tells me the chargers will grab him though. I've been preaching Foster forever, however with the Dwash situations I'm not sold on the pick. Unless we are entertaining the idea of moving Buc to SS. If that is at all a possibility I would love foster.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At 13 Hooker if available...Davis if not...Trade down take Reddick or best available CB...Trade back into round 1 and take Mahommes....

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It seems this year's draft is like some kind of game where you must participate in the first round in order to get to the second round where all your attention is... so in other words, I say with the 13th pick the Cardinals trade down but I would love for Hooker to still be there for the selection

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I predict Hooker, which means it won't be Hooker. Sorry if you wanted him, guys [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Maybe a little reverse karma will do the trick

Ooooh Universe please deliver unto us one of these overhyped sure-fire bust QBs at #13

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I think we try to trade back unless someone like Hooker falls to us. I also think we will try to trade up into the late first for a QB.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been pimping Corey Davis for months now. Last night Bruce Cooper said the Cardinals should draft Corey Davis.

I know it's a pipe dream but I'm still holding out hope for Corey Davis.

dude... when Bruce Cooper agrees with you, that's the tell-tale sign YOU'RE WRONG.

I've never agreed with one thing that moron has ever said. I marvel at his ability to keep a job with the absolutely idiotic things that consistently come out of his mouth.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
dude... when Bruce Cooper agrees with you, that's the tell-tale sign YOU'RE WRONG.

I've never agreed with one thing that moron has ever said. I marvel at his ability to keep a job with the absolutely idiotic things that consistently come out of his mouth.

Indeed. But it is still my pipe dream and you are not going to ruin it for me. At least until the Cardinals make their selection.

:cheers:

seesred

Reaction score
As long as it's not a QB i'll be good. Now making a trade to get us a high ranked CB with a Qb of the future would be projecting this as a great cards draft.

GBR

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm hoping for Mahomes, Watson, or Hooker, and would be satisfied with nervous excitement for Trubisky. I'd be just okay with Williams or Davis. Foster and Reddick scare the bejeezus out of me.

Unfortunately, I'm expecting we get to #13 and all of our QB interest has been a smokescreen, we find no trade suitors, and end up settling on Humphrey or someone I haven't even considered for the past 3 months.

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe anybody here thanks to DeSean Watson will still be available at 13 you're all crazy lol

If Watson is not drafted before #13, ESPN and the NFL Network will go crazy. This is the most promotion for a QB I have seen in a long time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson