OT: Mike Tomlin calls Patriots (nasty word)

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I hate the Steelers way more, way, way, WAY more than the Pats.

GO PATRIOTS!

First of all who cares. He really didn't say anything out of line in my opinion and this is LITERALLY "locker room talk" lol so I think calling the next opponent a-holes is pretty tame.

The real story here is the coach, the QB and a bunch of other teammates PLEADING with the team to keep off social media and not talk crap, dont start stuff,,, meanwhile AB is Livestreaming the whole freaking scene. It's like, dripping with irony. lol

If I were a coach I would tell my players if I ever see you filming in the locker room you're fined. Is nothing sacred anymore?

I wonder how James Harrison feels about what AB did. The guy refused to talk to the Hard Knocks crew the whole season because he said they and we (the viewers) didn't deserve and hadn't earned the right to be inside the locker room...

That being said I hope this motivates the Pats even more and they win 70-0 in the game. I HATE THE STEELERS!

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it is funny as hell that Brown is broadcasting the prelude to the lecture to keep isht off of the Social media while it is taking place.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I hate the Steelers way more, way, way, WAY more than the Pats.

GO PATRIOTS!

First of all who cares. He really didn't say anything out of line in my opinion and this is LITERALLY "locker room talk" lol so I think calling the next opponent a-holes is pretty tame.

The real story here is the coach, the QB and a bunch of other teammates PLEADING with the team to keep off social media and not talk crap, dont start stuff,,, meanwhile AB is Livestreaming the whole freaking scene. It's like, dripping with irony. lol

If I were a coach I would tell my players if I ever see you filming in the locker room you're fined. Is nothing sacred anymore?

I wonder how James Harrison feels about what AB did. The guy refused to talk to the Hard Knocks crew the whole season because he said they and we (the viewers) didn't deserve and hadn't earned the right to be inside the locker room...

That being said I hope this motivates the Pats even more and they win 70-0 in the game. I HATE THE STEELERS!

Bert, tell us how you really feel about the Steelers. :mrgreen: The only thing I despise more than the Steelers are the Steeler fans. I have never met a more obnoxious bunch of people in my entire life!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
seahawks fans are worse.

Tuis post was sent from mu smartphine so please excuwe any typos or gramatical errors

Vikings fans are no picnic, either. I'll never forget an old SDS game against MN, where an entire section of Vikings fans got booted out, because they started a fight with each other! Lower level, wedge shape section in NE endzone corner...Maybe section 25 or 26??? My seats used to be in section 28, so we sat back and watched the implosion.

Actually, back in the SDS days, a lot of visiting fans were horrible to be around...The Dallas game, where there fans got into a brawl in the upper deck of the North endzone, and a guy was taken out on a backboard. Being at the Jets game, where they went 1-15, and their only win came in AZ...yeah, their fans were hard to take that day, too...So many SDS bad fan memories...:)

LOL The good old days...hahahahahaha

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
I know exactly what game you're talking about. I think there was a concert from the 10000 maniacs outside the stadium before the game. I was surprised at how obnoxious Vikings fans were and ever since then I tell people they are the most obnoxious fans you wouldn't think would be

Tuis post was sent from mu smartphine so please excuwe any typos or gramatical errors

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Vikings fans are no picnic, either. I'll never forget an old SDS game against MN, where an entire section of Vikings fans got booted out, because they started a fight with each other! Lower level, wedge shape section in NE endzone corner...Maybe section 25 or 26??? My seats used to be in section 28, so we sat back and watched the implosion.

Actually, back in the SDS days, a lot of visiting fans were horrible to be around...The Dallas game, where there fans got into a brawl in the upper deck of the North endzone, and a guy was taken out on a backboard. Being at the Jets game, where they went 1-15, and their only win came in AZ...yeah, their fans were hard to take that day, too...So many SDS bad fan memories...:)

LOL The good old days...hahahahahaha
I remember that we were section 27 row 27 seat 27, 28, and 29. Never forget the good old days...

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
As an add on Steeler fans in AZ were pretty bad, but in Pittsburgh they are very nice folks to see a game with. I had no issues with their fans there at all.

Me neither. It's one bit of grudging respect I give them. I've seen games in Pittsburgh and in Philly (both stadiums), while wearing Cards gear. Steelers fans have been all class; not so the Eagles fans.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Aditi Kinkhabwala ‏@AKinkhabwala 1h1 hour ago
.@RapSheet says Antonio Brown FB Live video could cost him $. League policy prohibits social media until after media obligations fulfilled
Aditi Kinkhabwala ‏@AKinkhabwala 7m7 minutes ago
Mike Tomlin calls Antonio Brown's FB Live video "the elephant in the room" and straight off, apologizes for his language. Says "regrettable"

Aditi Kinkhabwala ‏@AKinkhabwala 4m4 minutes ago
"It was foolish of him to do that, it was selfish of him to do that, and it was inconsiderate of him," Mike Tomlin says of Brown's video.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As an add on Steeler fans in AZ were pretty bad, but in Pittsburgh they are very nice folks to see a game with. I had no issues with their fans there at all.

Yeah, I've heard this before. The Steelers fans that live here are the very worst behaved of all fans. Even worse than Cowboys, Seahawks or Giants fans.

I'll never forget a game at SDS when Plummer was playing QB as a rookie. The Steelers won in OT. I've never seen so many fights at a game, before or since. Including the worst female fight I've witnessed. One lady basically leapt over the row in front of her and grabbed woman by her hair. Both had blood streaming down there faces when it was over. this was in section 3. It was the only game I've ever been to that I felt like it wasn't safe to be there.

They just get too boozed up when the Steelers play here every 4 to 8 years or so.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Antonio Brown suspended for AFC Championship Game.

Great move by the Steelers if you ask me. Makes me admire how they run there organization.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

the worst Steeler Fans are the ones that never lived in Pittsburgh or anywhere close...

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
the worst Steeler Fans are the ones that never lived in Pittsburgh or anywhere close...
That's what I'm thinking as well. Pre Sunday ticket I had to view the Cards in a sports bar setting. They always had issues with the Steelers group. I doubt many of them had ever been east of the Mississippi.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Thats cool to hear the the Steeler fans in Penn are way better than the ones here.

I guess that's true even in my experience because I have one friend who is a Scranton PA native, (Seriously, she lives where the Office is set) and she never trash talks me at all even after they beat us in the Superbowl she was a gracious winner.

So I'll give native PA fans a break, that being said, here is a trivia question for all of you!

What has two thumbs and STILL hates the Steelers???

You must be registered for see images attach

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Oh I don't know about that. At the SB in Tampa I walked by a Steeler fan smoking a cigar and said, "Smoke it now because you won't need it after the game."
His responses was, "F you! Take your S***y team and go back to St. Louis."

There are ***** fans with every team. Except maybe Jacksonville. :D

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

People never really get into the reason WHY there are so many Steelers fans world wide. They merely assume that people picked up on them as a popular team or something which, in some cases, is probably correct. The majority of them are displaced people or the children of displaced Pittsburghers. When the steel industry went down, Pittsburgh suffered, and people left in DROVES. The city's population is down to just over 300,000 residents today, as opposed to over half a million in 1970. Yeah, Pittsburgh's growing again from the tech industry, but most new residents move to the outlying neighborhoods rather than live in town.

Anyway, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it :)

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Oh I don't know about that. At the SB in Tampa I walked by a Steeler fan smoking a cigar and said, "Smoke it now because you won't need it after the game."
His responses was, "F you! Take your S***y team and go back to St. Louis."

There are ***** fans with every team. Except maybe Jacksonville. :D

That still doesn't mean they are from Pitt, and you weren't very nice in your approach. So what did you expect?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave