We Won!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Hooray!

Great Game, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, whatever floats your boat, etc., etc., etc.,etc.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It was a fun game! The only thing is I wish they didn't let Seattle back in the game. Did the D just get tired or did their offense finally wake up?

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Question - "Why should I care about getting up for this game when we're out of the playoffs."

Answer: "Dunno, but all I know is that watching the way the Cards played (especially in the 1H) brought a perpetual smile to my face."

Happy Merry everybody.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Pattern even last season

For both teams

Seems like it takes Sea getting down a score or two before they say "the heck with it, we are throwing on every play"

They then become very dangerous-- and its the Cards biggest weakness: the 8 yard pass.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How sweet it is!

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
It was a fun game! The only thing is I wish they didn't let Seattle back in the game. Did the D just get tired or did their offense finally wake up?

I preferred it that way. Give Seattle fans hope and then snatch it away from them in the last minute. Perfect ending.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That was a fun game. I was it's all good because yeah we are winning and then we get a better draft slot and hopefully DJ gets another chance to get is 100 yds and then yeah we win. Have to tell you that beating the Seahawks is much better than a better draft slot.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
One thing I think we all have to admit is this has become one of the best rivalries in all the NFL. Talk about two completely opposite games, one a 6-6 defensive struggle and the next one an 34-31 offensive shootout.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson