Options for dropping off a backpack before the game?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
My buddy and I are coming in for the weekend for the game. Thing is, we're staying in Scottsdale, are taking an Uber to the game, and then Ubering back to the airport to leave Sunday night.

Are there any stadium area options for coming in with a backpack? Any claim area we can leave our bags? Normally when I come in, I rent a car and have a DD, but this is really not optimal since it's a birthday celebration.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are no lockers or claim areas at the stadium. Your best bet would be to find an ASFN'er who would let you toss your stuff in their car during the game, or you might check with the hotel that's within walking distance and see if they would hold your bags for you.

ap11

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey Solar
This is Anand. You were kind enough to tell us where to go in Vegas for the NFC championship. Had a great time meeting you and your dad. We tailgate at 21West right under the sign. Orange lot. Would love it if you stopped by for some food and beer. We get there about 10:15am. If you need anything just DM me. Hopefully see you Sunday.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I live about 5 miles north of the stadium. I'd be willing to hang on to your bags. I'd also be willing to pick you guys up from UofP and take you to the AP (free of charge) after the game; Im not going to the game.

PM me if you're interested.

Reaction score
I live about 5 miles north of the stadium. I'd be willing to hang on to your bags. I'd also be willing to pick you guys up from UofP and take you to the AP (free of charge) after the game; Im not going to the game.

PM me if you're interested.

You sir are a very good man. Kudos to you speedy. Unless of course you are planning on kidnapping them or worse. Then nevermind. :)

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Hey all, love the ASFN team.

I'm going to meet up with ap11 again, but I appreciate the offers. I need to join our next meets. Thanks for offering, all!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave