A question for Cards fans

Reaction score
Nope we love you guys. A matter of fact almost all Packer fans I know except for a couple were rooting for you guys in the NFC Championship game last year. They all like Fitzgerald and think Arizona deserves success.

I really think had those epic game we had turned out the other way, I would probably hate the Packers.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I really think had those epic game we had turned out the other way, I would probably hate the Packers.

After the first one that Rackers missed a FG and we went to OT and won on Rodgers fumble. We didn't even get to baggage claim here in Madison (of course wife and I were in Cards gear) and we were mobbed by people telling us "you know it was a face mask" don't you? My reply was I didn't see the flag.

After last years game we flew into Chicago, and the GB fans were telling us how the rules suck and they should have got the ball too. Then they proceeded to tell me we got lucky. I reminded them about the 2 hail Mary's that even got them to OT, and the cheap hands to the face call that brought back PP21 INT. They never get beat by the better team, the other team was given a gift.

So now when they just me crap I just say scoreboard, and they say how many rings you got? I reply you shouldn't poke the bear that continues to knock you out of the playoffs.

Last edited:

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Social media = what a bunch of folks say. It has little to do with the team they root for.

124 characters on a Twitter page. Whoop-dee-doo.