okay,...for you college football guys,...who is it?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
who is the guy? The next franchise QB,... the guy apparently BA and SK decided they had to tank the season for....
I am not up on CFB right now and have no idea who the best QB's coming out this year are..
anybody know?

its the only excuse I can figure... we maintained continuity...more time in the system for all the skill players,...supposedly got deeper everywhere except the secondary...
and some how we manage to be half the team we were last season?? They have to be running a "Suck for Luck" campaign.... but who is the guy?

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I think kizer is the consensus #1 QB so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I like the Kelly kid from Mississippi as a pro prospect.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Just pray that one of the 3 good QB's is on the board. Kaaya, Kizer or Watson. Ito time to take a QB

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know anything about that but I think he's very talented.
He got kicked out of high school & had to transfer to another.

Same thing happened in College. Got kicked out of Clemson & transferred to Ole Miss.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
He got kicked out of high school & had to transfer to another.

Same thing happened in College. Got kicked out of Clemson & transferred to Ole Miss.
Ok. Didn't know that.

Sounds like a Jeff George type guy. Sad thing is I always liked George. He was as talented as any QB I have seen. Too bad he was a total buffoon. Guess, I'd pass on Kelly then too.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kizer and Watson will go in the Top 3, I'm not completely sold on Kaaya. I like Mahomes out of TT but is he a gimmick QB? He has the tools: size, arm strength, mobility & accuracy but he just went down with a shoulder injury and will probably be out for a while.

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Kizer and Watson will go in the Top 3, I'm not completely sold on Kaaya. I like Mahomes out of TT but is he a gimmick QB? He has the tools: size, arm strength, mobility & accuracy but he just went down with a shoulder injury and will probably be out for a while.
Watson looks to fit the modern mold,....solid passer with strong mobility,...and a little something between the ears to keep it all in check.

thing is...there are several starting QB's this season who were not top picks and they are doing quite well.... the announcers mentioned it on one of the games, and pointed out that each of them are being coached by exe nfl QB's.....head coach that is

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wherever we end up drafting, I am pretty sure we are grabbing a QB in the 1st round. I am not saying that this years debacle of a start is entirely on Carson, because its not, but he's nearly done in this league and we have no QBOTF.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Wherever we end up drafting, I am pretty sure we are grabbing a QB in the 1st round. I am not saying that this years debacle of a start is entirely on Carson, because its not, but he's nearly done in this league and we have no QBOTF.

If we are in the late teens there will be no QB in that area worth drafting either trade up or look somewhere else. 3 QBs will go top 10 then it's on to the second round unless there's a reach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Palmer lost a lot this season
Regressed in terms of accuracy, decision and arm strenght.
He seems also uncomfortable and I dont see the same eager of fighting in his eyes
I guess he will retire after the season

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave