Tamba Bay tailgating

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We're coming in this week for the TB game. My wife and I will be bringing our 4 year old son with us (my mom is also making the trip, son may or may not go to the actual game). This will be the first regular season game we bring him to (usually bring him to pre-season but didn't work out this year). Normally we hang around Westgate prior to the game but since we are bringing our son, I am going to make a more concerted effort to hit up the great lawn and tailgate in/around the stadium area to give him more of the game day experience. Let me know who will be tailgating and wouldn't mind us dropping by. Hope for a big bounce back win next week.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bro, I'm speaking for Andy, but you know you can go to his tailgate... same place it always is, right where we
met up last time, corner of the Great Lawn

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey I thought that was your street corner. Or is that just on Saturday nights? :shocker:

Come by sometime, big boy... wait until you see me in fishnet stockings, not my Fitz jersey

:eek:

OP
OP
B

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Steve - I figured those guys would be out there but I still thought I would ask the question to see what was happening. We will probably bounce around a little and check out the action. I just don't like stopping in empty handed. Maybe I'll bring some Green Chile for the burgers. Lol. I just peeled and packed a sack from Hatch.

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steve - I figured those guys would be out there but I still thought I would ask the question to see what was happening. We will probably bounce around a little and check out the action. I just don't like stopping in empty handed. Maybe I'll bring some Green Chile for the burgers. Lol. I just peeled and packed a sack from Hatch.

I always stop by the Golden Crown Panaderia before I leave town and bring a few dozen biscochitos with me.
Green chili is a great idea, stop and get some brats in Phx on your way if you can swing it, they've got everything else

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Bro, I'm speaking for Andy, but you know you can go to his tailgate... same place it always is, right where we
met up last time, corner of the Great Lawn

Yes you're welcome to stop by, I'll have plenty of dogs and burgers & drinks

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes you're welcome to stop by, I'll have plenty of dogs and burgers & drinks

Andy, I think I'm just going to be able to make it over for 1 game this year... Seattle on Sunday night... can't wait.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson