Bruce Arians Hospitalized

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The guy is a cancer survivor, so one knows he takes tests constantly to make sure he is alright... hopefully this is nothing and if it is, they caught it early and I am putting my faith in the Man

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
GREAT coach? YES! BUT, I genuinely LIKE the man...what I know of him.

Prayers lifted!

Mark :)

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Media hearing positive things about his condition. Hospitalized overnight, though.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Sending my best wishes and thoughts out to BA and his family. Happy to hear they kept him overnight, its preseason, and the coaching staff is filled with long tenured coaches. They will be fine on the practice field, and just let BA take care of himself.

Lets just hope it is nothing serious.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, I've had diverticulitis, it's no fun whatsoever. I've been hospitalized twice from it... once for 13 days.
Minor bouts with it can be handled by antibiotics but it generally gets worse over time. No warning signs,
all of a sudden it's there and you're doubled over in pain.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Man, I've had diverticulitis, it's no fun whatsoever. I've been hospitalized twice from it... once for 13 days.
Minor bouts with it can be handled by antibiotics but it generally gets worse over time. No warning signs,
all of a sudden it's there and you're doubled over in pain.
Yeah, people forget, everyone has diverticula to some extent. Anytime you get a colonoscopy it will say 'scattered diverticula' somewhere. Nothing to be too concerned about...

Until it turns into actual Diverticulitis (basically the existing non issue gets inflamed and irritated) and then it's the most painful and distressing thing I have ever experienced. I had a bout with it a couple of years ago and they were the most miserable months of my life. I was in and out of the hospital several times and the worst thing was there isn't a whole lot they can do about it unless it's really extreme.

Get well soon BA. Follow the diet advice they give you because until I started doing that, it did not get better.