Captain America: Civil War

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Saw a free screening last night. Pretty cool, they had security guards all over the place in case anyone decided to record anything. Then of course all the PR people asking people what they thought in the lobby afterward.

I wouldn't say that it's better than Winter Soldier as it's a different type of movie, but it was just as good IMO. And I liked BvS unlike many.

Ant-Man and Spider-Man definitely stole the show.

Just like Reddit, ask me anything. ;) I'll use spoiler tags.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pretty good review from Variant Comics on youtube. This guy sounds like he marked out like a school girl.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited by a moderator:

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This movie has officially reached the TMI phase. I am not going to watch another behind the scenes thing or new footage.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The newest spidey footage.... damn...I almost had a joygasm.... finally seeing Spidey done correctly from what I have seen..
I am just stoked to see this one

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody else find the weekend before a big release excruciating?

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I am so utterly uninterested in this movie, idk why. Maybe I'm just burned out on the whole genre.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
IT

WAS

AWESOME!!!!

Absolutely nailed Spider-Man imo. And the pithy lines from all were just the right sprinkle of humor. Biiiiiiiig thumbs up from me.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was fantastic. Funny yet definitely shades of grey. They took a story where Tony Stark is 100% a super villian and made him sympathetic.

Spidey is perfect.

Aunt May...surprising

Airport fight scene is the greatest comic fight ever. Incredible action and still funny.

There are 2 credits scenes, 1 halfway through and one at the end. Stay for both.

Basically the villian won.

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Excellent movie.

Great balance and flow to the story. Really managed the tone and all the characters very well.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I can't believe I forgot about this last night. I had pre-purchased tickets over a month ago for IMAX 3D and just plain forgot that last night was the night.

Ugh.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Was all set to go see this last night. It was our anniversary(15th) and we were going to a 10:30pm show at a theater that has recliners(you have to Fandango the tickets because it's reserved seating). We dropped the kids off at the inlaws them went to a nice dinner and had some time to kill when my mother-in-law called to tell us our daughter was running a fever so we had to cut the night short and take her to the ER. She's fine so we'll have to see this next week.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was all set to go see this last night. It was our anniversary(15th) and we were going to a 10:30pm show at a theater that has recliners(you have to Fandango the tickets because it's reserved seating). We dropped the kids off at the inlaws them went to a nice dinner and had some time to kill when my mother-in-law called to tell us our daughter was running a fever so we had to cut the night short and take her to the ER. She's fine so we'll have to see this next week.

Dang....glad the daughter is OK.

I can't believe I forgot about this last night. I had pre-purchased tickets over a month ago for IMAX 3D and just plain forgot that last night was the night.

Ugh.

What?!?!? Oh....I would be royally PO. LOL.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson