Will you even watch the Super Bowl?

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If it were going to be a good game, I'd watch, but this is most likely not going to be a good game. I think the Pro Bowl is going to be more competitive than this Super Bowl.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd rather lose to the champs than watch Peyton and his big ass head get another ring. Also I can't stand most Broncos' fans, and I think they take cheap shots, so screw them.

I can't stand Cam Newton. Haven't liked him since his scandalous college days. Add in Ginn Jr. and some other clowns and I want the entire team to lose. Lesser of two evils for me.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I would like to see how the Carolina Oline will handle the Denver Dline. Carolina have not faced a Dline with the pass rushing abilities that Denver has and Cam did not react that well to pressure during the few times the Cardinals were able to generate some pressure. I still think he will wilt under pressure.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
At this point I am on the fence. This game has zero interest to me. I don't care who wins or loses. Is anyone else like this or am I the only crazy one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, not crazy at all. I don't care for either team. Don't even hate one of them enough to get interested.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's the last game of football for 8 months. I'll watch every second of it and buy super bowl squares to get at least a tiny bit of juice on the game.

Redcoyote

Rookie
Reaction score
It may be an ugly, low scoring game but I'll be watching. It could very well be the last time we get to see Peyton Manning on the field.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Won't be able to watch any football for at least a month. I will have no interest in watching the Super Bowl.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Nope.

The commercials have been just awful for years now as well. Not worth it even for them.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It may be an ugly, low scoring game but I'll be watching. It could very well be the last time we get to see Peyton Manning on the field.

Can almost guarantee that it will be "The Sheriffs" last game

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
I'd rather lose to the champs than watch Peyton and his big ass head get another ring. Also I can't stand most Broncos' fans, and I think they take cheap shots, so screw them.

This exactly!

I realize that I am in the minority, but I cannot stand any of the Mannings and their snobbish, uppity, "we are privileged" egos. I hope Carolina wins by 40 and puts Peyton out to stud once and for all. He can go focus on selling more crappy pizza....

/rant

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Depends on what else is on and what is happening in the house. Not a fan of Peyton since he shunned us when Whiz was the HC. Cam still annoys me.

Denver getting a third SB win before we get one is also annoying. Panther getting one before we do might be even more annoying.

At least the Patriots or Seahawks aren't playing in the SB. :)