Thank you 2015 Cardinals for a great season

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It was a fun ride. The Ownership, front office, coaches and players gave us all something to be proud about this year. Could not be prouder of this this team. I am excited for September 2016.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great season made it to the NFC championship game. Sucks we didn't win it all but only one team does.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fantastic regular season and that win over the Packers was one of the most entertaining games ever.

Tonight's turd against the Panthers has definitely left a bad taste in my mouth. Losing sucks but getting your doors blown off is soul sucking kind off pain.

This season is one of our best so I'll stop whining about this loss in the next couple of days and look forward to next year.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Yes, I guess most of us would take this season every year if we could. Just to make the playoffs yearly would be such a difference for this franchise.

It was fun, but I must confess I couldn't have been more wrong every step of the way this season.
First: I didn't think Palmer would hold up through the first game much less the whole season.
2nd: Didn't see us being much better than possibly fighting for the last playoff spot.
3rd: Then to top it off, I truly believed after we beat the Packers that we would go all the way.

I was wrong the whole year.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Great regular season, lots of fun this year and plenty to build on for next year. They have to build on it and not take a step back.

As for this year, there are 28 pother teams who wished they were playing today.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Season is a little hollow after the embarrassing display tonight. Sorry, I cannot congratulate a good regular seaon only to take a beating in the playoffs two years in a row by the Panthers.

fatosber

Veteran
Reaction score
Great season. Terrible ending in humiliation.

I truly believe that you can't win it all with Carson Palmer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Amazing seson, a ton of fun. This ending sucks, but that's life. You dont always win.

Once would be nice tho... :(

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
I disagree, just ran into the better team. If the Cards were at home against Seattle they would be Super Bowl bound.

No freaking way. Seattle would have had little trouble pressuring Palmer and forcing him into very much the same game we have here. Most embarrasing losse of an NFC championship game ever. Nothing to be proud of here...at all.

DutchmanAZ

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Thanks for an entertaining season. Beats the hell out of the other times.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Great season... was fun to watch. It's just football and there is always next year. I just wanted to see Larry get back to Super Bowl.

Palmer needs to do some soul searching if he wants to get back here next year. He has the capability to get us there but mentally he has something holding him back. I feel like he tries to hard to make things happen and he thinks he is so talented that he is that he can just will plays to happen. If he can just learn to throw the ball away and know that not every play can be a homerun he would be so much more consistent. I still think we need to start looking for the future QB next year in earnest. Palmer probably doesn't have more than one or two good years if that and to win in the league you need a QB who plays consistently well... doesn't have to be a world beater, just a smart QB who can protect the ball and take advantage of the weapons on the team.

I'd like to draft a QB in the middle rounds or late rounds and see what we can do. We need help in other places too, but without a QB you're going nowhere fast and who knows how long we'll have Palmer.

Last edited:

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Surely this sucks but it will be better with time. In a month or so the sting will be gone and everyone will remember that we won a franchise record 13 games.

The regular season was far more than fun. It was amazing. Just sucks that it is ending this way.

Mad props to all the Cardinals fans I still see in stands. True fans for sticking to the end.

This was sent from my cell pjone so please excise any typeos or other errors.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, great season and so fun to watch. Even though it didn't end the way we all wanted it to, I still am proud to be an Arizona Cardinals fan. Palmer played horrible and he will be the first to say it. There were some key game changing plays that could have made this a completely game but that's the way it goes. Panthers did all the right things and we didn't. Very sad that the season is over, but good things to come from this team!

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Great season, lots of good memories. Better than what anyone expected at the start of the season

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
No freaking way. Seattle would have had little trouble pressuring Palmer and forcing him into very much the same game we have here. Most embarrasing losse of an NFC championship game ever. Nothing to be proud of here...at all.

The vikings got shut out like 41-0. So not quite "Ever" but it's pretty bad.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Great year. A team in a lot of years that could have won it all. It's nice to go 13 and 3, division title, play in the NFC championship game and want more.

Thank you.

:iwin:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
This season I had more fun as a Cardinals fan than I can remember ever having before. It was an amazing ride. I sat with the ol'lady and watched the entire game...even though it was obviously over half way through the fourth. I watched the entire game so I remember what it feels like to lose a Championship game....we, as a team, have never done that before......lost a playoff game, lost a Super Bowl once,...but never an NFC Championship game that I recall.
It sucked major moose butt honestly....and I would prefer we never do it again. But it is better than not making the playoffs,...it is better than losing in the wildcard round, and it is better than losing in the divisional round. We played for the NFC Championship....and we lost. My feelings are hurt but I realized that the disappointment I feel is not IN the team...I am disappointed FOR the team. Some of those guys really deserved to go all the way, to see what it is like.... it is easy to say there is always next year but when you have a 36 year old QB who just had the worst game of his career on the biggest stage he has ever played on,...well, there isn't always next year...our window at QB is closing. We need to get back here again next year.

OP
OP
CtCardinals78

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This season I had more fun as a Cardinals fan than I can remember ever having before. It was an amazing ride. I sat with the ol'lady and watched the entire game...even though it was obviously over half way through the fourth. I watched the entire game so I remember what it feels like to lose a Championship game....we, as a team, have never done that before......lost a playoff game, lost a Super Bowl once,...but never an NFC Championship game that I recall.

It sucked major moose butt honestly....and I would prefer we never do it again. But it is better than not making the playoffs,...it is better than losing in the wildcard round, and it is better than losing in the divisional round. We played for the NFC Championship....and we lost. My feelings are hurt but I realized that the disappointment I feel is not IN the team...I am disappointed FOR the team. Some of those guys really deserved to go all the way, to see what it is like.... it is easy to say there is always next year but when you have a 36 year old QB who just had the worst game of his career on the biggest stage he has ever played on,...well, there isn't always next year...our window at QB is closing. We need to get back here again next year.

Well said.

Last edited:

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We will shore up some things and be back in the playoffs next season! You gotta learn to win and not play nervous in the playoffs hopefully the experience sticks with the guys so next time they know what to expect! We have a lot of young talent and can still be a great team next season arguably better if we get some pass rushers and get some of our young linemen actually playing. Great season terrible ending but I love my cards and see them being very damn good again next season!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave