Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing that as well.

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ugh, Broncos fans are so freaking unbearable. I don't know if I could deal with two weeks of that garbage.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
apparently I am the only one that picked Cardinals-Patriots...in the entire US??...it didn't take a state anyway...but we did get most of NW Europe...and a south African country..... so there is hope.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
apparently I am the only one that picked Cardinals-Patriots...in the entire US??...it didn't take a state anyway...but we did get most of NW Europe...and a south African country..... so there is hope.

I also think it will end up that way.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would rather see Broncos/Cards as well. For starters, Manning has been beaten in big games. Plus I simply don't want to see the Patriots sniff another title. Have to get through Carolina first though.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ugh, Broncos fans are so freaking unbearable. I don't know if I could deal with two weeks of that garbage.

And they always come out of the woodworks on Facebook when the team is playing well. I'm always like "wtf you've never even been to Colorado"

Luckily there's <0.01% chance of the BRONCOS beating the PATRIOTS

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will be Cards vs Patriots

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Well if it is the Cards Patriots that would be quite an honor and if we hoist the trophy then no one is going to question the route we traveled to get there.

Packers, Panthers, Patriots.... hmmmm

There's some mystical meaning in all that maybe it's just a drinking game where you have to drink every day that ends in Y?

:)

redforceone

Veteran
Reaction score
I would love for a Cardinals vs Broncos SuperBowl. All of my family are in Colorado and are diehard Broncos fans and have had season tickets since I was a kid... I go back to Denver often throughout the year and sprinkle bird seed to all my family, starting to get some Red Bird fans there.

Attachments

• IMG_4362.jpg
    IMG_4362.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 122

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Here's a poll for you.

How many people want to see Cam Newton slobber all over the Lombardi Trophy.
Because if they win you know he's gonna do it.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
my youngest son lives in NM,....and he is a Cards and Broncos fan...........It would be very bad for him for both those teams to be in the SB....we made a bet last time and he was no longer allowed to wear his new bronco gear his mom got him....I told him Denver didn't stand a chance but he wouldn't listen.....

all his friends are Denver fans, so he would pick Denver...and want to bet me again....not good father son bonding,...teaching opportunity yes, but not good bonding...

plus...beating Denver to win it all....in my mind,...is not as legit as beating New England or Pitt to win it all....I know it sounds foolish....but NE has been a dynasty for 15 years...they are the current Lombardi owners...and you gotta beat the champ to be the champ.

I really wanted a rematch with Pittsburgh,...since they are out...I want NE........plus,...their defense is nowhere near as dangerous as denvers is.

anyway...Peyton is something like 5-12 when he faces a Brady led team...so it is likely a moot point...focus on Carolina

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not the best situation at my house either...

Attachments

• IMG_20141213_204838.jpg
    IMG_20141213_204838.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 52

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well if it is the Cards Patriots that would be quite an honor and if we hoist the trophy then no one is going to question the route we traveled to get there.

Packers, Panthers, Patriots.... hmmmm

There's some mystical meaning in all that maybe it's just a drinking game where you have to drink every day that ends in Y?

:)

P Thrice?

Personally I don't want to see the Broncos in the Super Bowl at all, whether we are in or the Panthers are in. That defense is great, I will grant them that, but that plus their putrid offense has the propensity to make the Super Bowl miserable to watch.

USAFMEDIC

Veteran
Reaction score
P Thrice?

Personally I don't want to see the Broncos in the Super Bowl at all, whether we are in or the Panthers are in. That defense is great, I will grant them that, but that plus their putrid offense has the propensity to make the Super Bowl miserable to watch.

Hopefully if we do play the Broncos their offense does stink.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The luv for the Cardinals and Broncos nationwide is not really about the teams at all... mainly centering around people wanting Peyton or Fitzgerald winning a championship, and a dislike for Brady and Cam (Cam would sell twice as many jerseys if he curbed his act because the guy can bawl and I happen to still dig Brady, but not against my Cardinals) :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson