OT: TNF

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
I officially hate the Packers. Bad call. Not a facemask. Horrible defense though by the Lions to end game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I officially hate the Packers. Bad call. Not a facemask. Horrible defense though by the Lions to end game.

you only say that because you were able to watch it in super slow-mo. He hit the facemask, his head went down and there's no way a ref doesn't call that in real-time.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
you only say that because you were able to watch it in super slow-mo. He hit the facemask, his head went down and there's no way a ref doesn't call that in real-time.

True but in super slow-mo it was not a facemask.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hail Marry from 35 to win the game with no time left. There was a ghost face mask call to extend the play if you ask me
Lol unreal, can't believe I missed it, I changed the channel for like 10 seconds and it was over.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score

Especially when Rodgers comes up begging for a face mask call. Stupid liar! He has no ethics!

redforceone

Veteran
Reaction score
It was a good Cheese come back game - the Lions had this game in the first half... how the let it go is beyond the facemask or hail mary.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
They were only up by 2 so a fg would have won it and he would have been kicking a 40 yarder indoors for the win.

At least then Crosby would've gotten me 3 points. But instead my opponent gets 6pts from Rodgers and they don't even bother kicking the PAT! Ugh, 9pt swing for me!!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
True but in super slow-mo it was not a facemask.

but refs aren't watching in super-slow mo. and even if they were, he still HIT the facemask, which makes it an automatic blow to the head. Not sure how people deny that.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why didn't the lions put Calvin Johnson back there or someone with ball skills that's tall? They could have ran out anyone over 6' 2" to bat the ball down instead they had linebackers who are trying to track a player instead of a ball

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why didn't the lions put Calvin Johnson back there or someone with ball skills that's tall? They could have ran out anyone over 6' 2" to bat the ball down instead they had linebackers who are trying to track a player instead of a ball

they didn't even have that... the TE had NO ONE tracking him.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
but refs aren't watching in super-slow mo. and even if they were, he still HIT the facemask, which makes it an automatic blow to the head. Not sure how people deny that.

I get letter of the law... But if that's a penalty the NFL needs to make changes