Can't sleep!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This team really stepped up and did something special tonight! I'm so wired I can't sleep. Can't say enough of how this team responded at the end of this emotional game. We could have hung our heads and tasted a terrible defeat, but not this team! I truly believe this team is special, to hang 39 on this D after losing the mo is so huge it cannot be understated. One of the biggest wins this team has had under Arians tenure! I hope and feel we will look back at this game as the turning point in when this team figured out we are good enough to bring home s Lombardi! Go Cardinals I feel like this is our year!

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This team really stepped up and did something special tonight! I'm so wired I can't sleep. Can't say enough of how this team responded at the end of this emotional game. We could have hung our heads and tasted a terrible defeat, but not this team! I truly believe this team is special, to hang 39 on this D after losing the mo is so huge it cannot be understated. One of the biggest wins this team has had under Arians tenure! I hope and feel we will look back at this game as the turning point in when this team figured out we are good enough to bring home s Lombardi! Go Cardinals I feel like this is our year!

Haha I love it Nashman! Enjoy it. We have a long way to go but it's definitely time to feel good about these guys!

:)

wembley88

A Grand Old Team
Reaction score
Try supporting them in uk time zone....

Monday's are never good during the season

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My adrenaline was running so high I had trouble sleeping also

Watching AE run down the sidelines for the TD after giving them 2 TD's brought everything back to Cardinals favor. What a game for our emotions to go through, wow.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couldn't sleep either. Pouring rain well into the night was awesome on top of the win.

wembley88

A Grand Old Team
Reaction score
Just before 5am when it finished. Next Sunday a late one again.... Aargh.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson