Tim Hightower signs futures contract with New Orleans Saints

iRobot

Veteran
Reaction score
Just happened to see his Twitter image was with a Saints symbol so I went looking and sure enough, he's got a futures contract with em for this year.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good for him hope he can make it!!

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Maybe we'll see him Sep 13th, although I hope underneath a pile of Red about 4 yds behind the line of scrimmage

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I liked Tim Hightower. I'm glad he is getting another opportunity.

OP
OP
I

iRobot

Veteran
Reaction score
I actually was at the airport a few years back when he was out of the league and getting on a plane or coming back from a visit with a team (Giants I think). I tweeted at him that I saw him at the airport and he told me if I was still there to come to him and say hi for photos etc. -- seems like a stand up guy IMO.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Maybe we'll see him Sep 13th, although I hope underneath a pile of Red about 4 yds behind the line of scrimmage

Note to self: Remind Cardinals to concentrate on stripping the ball while tackling for the season opener.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good for him hope he can make it!!

I wish him the best of luck. Good guy.

I liked Tim Hightower. I'm glad he is getting another opportunity.

I actually was at the airport a few years back when he was out of the league and getting on a plane or coming back from a visit with a team (Giants I think). I tweeted at him that I saw him at the airport and he told me if I was still there to come to him and say hi for photos etc. -- seems like a stand up guy IMO.

Fully agree gents, I am very happy and hopeful for Timmy.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
speaking of former Cardinal RB's, Beanie Wells co-hosts an afternoon sports talk radio show here in Columbus. The best way I can describe it is, brutal.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Biggest TD in ARIZONA Cardinals history.

Best of luck THT!!!

The audio on this video gives me chills. I was a couple secitions over from this guy but I was right in that endzone. Will never ever, ever, ever, ever forget it.

https://youtu.be/0BVMISsf4fE

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Biggest TD in ARIZONA Cardinals history.

Best of luck THT!!!

The audio on this video gives me chills. I was a couple secitions over from this guy but I was right in that endzone. Will never ever, ever, ever, ever forget it.

https://youtu.be/0BVMISsf4fE

That was awesome, CBUS and I were in the opposite endzone. We could really see that play develop for our vantage point. We just couldn't tell he was in the ennzone until your end jumped up and started yelling.

Vermont Maverick

Registered
Reaction score
That was awesome, CBUS and I were in the opposite endzone. We could really see that play develop for our vantage point. We just couldn't tell he was in the ennzone until your end jumped up and started yelling.

Me too. Row Section 143, Row 22, Seat 17. The ticket is right here in my office in a sweet Photo Frame my brother made for me. Only small problem was partial obstructed view to the near end zone. Bur I will never forget that day!

Bert, thanks for posting that video. I got a sweet one of the Dansby touchdown vs. Green Bay I will try to post.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

If you watch this one you may spot a couple ASFNers

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose