"Uni Watch" ranks Arizona Cardinals' uniforms near bottom of NFL

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
30th? Please. And where exactly did the Donkeys rank? Their duds have been horrendous since they brought them out, and have aged VERY poorly. The numbers and lettering are atrocious, and the striping is far worse than ours.

Billy Flynt

Pirate, 300 yrs too late
Reaction score
I generally agree with most of Lukas' opinions because I prefer old school to XFL. I would have the Colts at the top. I would definitely have the Chargers near the top if they would bring back the powder blues full time. I appreciate the changes that Michael Bidwill has brought to the team but overall, I like a more classic look to the Cards' unis

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
A lot of the rankings are heavily skewed by perception and legacy of the teams. Steelers's unis are an eyesore as are the Bears. If the steelers had 0 Superbowls to their legacy, they'd be ranked in the bottom half.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I happen to think the Cards uniforms are the best in the NFL. Everyone else has three jumbled colors, shiny metallic XFL panties, or just muted ugliness. I'm proud every week when I see them on the field.

Not as big a fan of the black alternate unis, it seems like just bending to the common.

My favorite look is more like red shirts and white pants. The all red uniforms look a little like PJ's.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This guys critique sounds, well, not manly.

I like the all-red uni. There is something intimidating about so much of one color--especially red.

You must be registered for see images attach

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I liked the whites w/ the AZ flag. The Plummer/Tillman unis were classics.

Why don't we wear those for throwbacks? Pitt has the bumblebee throwbacks. How come we cant wear our Sun Devil Stadium whites?

I always thought itd be gnarly if we had a Sedona-red alternate uniform. Like the old school D backs. Awesome color that's never been used in the NFL.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Bears are my favorite uni in the league, love their look. And the Brown's LAST years uniforms really were awesome I thought. My favorite cards uniform is the road jerseys

mwanamatapa

Veteran
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guess there's no accounting for taste!

I think the Cards' unis are one of the best in the league, especially the red on red which really stands out on the field.

Not overly fond of the black jerseys, as they get lost on the field and when the fans wear them they look too similar to opposing teams' jerseys (dark blue, brown etc.).

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
Besides the out of place grey face masks, the Cardinals uniforms are some of the best in the NFL. Enough said.

rickrude

Reaction score
I'm ready for an overhaul. I've disliked the white jerseys since the release, and have always hated the newer piping down the jerseys and pants.

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
Lukas said:
And while some folks can't stand the bumblebee throwbacks, that design is actually a big hit here at Uni Watch HQ and helps vault the Steelers into the top spot in this year's Power Rankings. First rate.

Someone who thinks those hideous bumblebee throwbacks are a good thing has no business ranking uniforms.

chickenhead

Reaction score
Grey facemask or no, I think the Cards should basically be a mirror image of the Colts in red. I think the simple red/white/black scheme conceals the awkward elements of their uniform. Another scheme and people would find them much uglier (i.e. the Broncos would look much better in Cardinals colors).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose