Coop and Massie working

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Coop working on the right on his own

This has been covered in an old thread, but Bentley's o-line camp is supposed to be very effective. Lots of emphasis on the science of o line play-- footwork, hand placement, etc.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Cooper looks like he's in decent shape, so that's a plus.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Starting camp in shape will give home a big boost in confidence and put him in the good graces of the head coach. I'm rooting for him.

mwanamatapa

Veteran
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both Coop and Massie look good. Oline has a chance to be special this year even with Shipley at center. Now for the big back and we'll be in business (if Palmer stays healthy).

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think that has been decided yet. Larsen did okay last year but we don't know how Shipley will perform on our line yet. I think it could go either way at this point.

3rd string in a mediocre colts offensive line,is not a good CV

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
3rd string in a mediocre colts offensive line,is not a good CV

We don't know the circumstances that lead to him getting benched. BA, who's buddy buddy with Pagano, does and still wanted Shipley. I'll defer to BA's inside knowledge.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We don't know the circumstances that lead to him getting benched. BA, who's buddy buddy with Pagano, does and still wanted Shipley. I'll defer to BA's inside knowledge.

i like arians but i heard same comments when he decided to stick wiith lindley:shrug:

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
not as difficult as transitioning from the bench to the starting line up. He should focus on that first.

LOL.

I'm glad Cooper's working out--absolutely beats the alternatives. Playing against air with no trash around you is a good start. Playing with guys around your feet and diving at your knees is something different.

We'll see in minicamps.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
LOL.

I'm glad Cooper's working out--absolutely beats the alternatives. Playing against air with no trash around you is a good start. Playing with guys around your feet and diving at your knees is something different.

We'll see in minicamps.

I would imagine that an O-line specialty training program involves more than just blocking air.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave