Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
DD has been tweeting for months about getting back with the birdgang and making a run, BA even brought him to the away games because he even values an injured DD. Dockett has expressed his love for Arians, so Tyler can insinuate what ever he likes, because the source is imaginary.

Again why would i carry this on so long hahaha i have no reason to make this up.. its a true story but again fitz could change his mind I'm just going off the story..

they both were discussing not being happy with their situation and role on the team.

I love how you keep saying i have no source hahahaha SOOOO DUMB.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
dawg

Bro didn't read all your bs to be honest didn't read a line just saw you posted.

Again not lying as i will tell you everything as soon as the dust settles here in two months... we will revisit this so screenshot if you want but i will tell you the story then until then I'm not gonna risk it getting back to this player that i said something when my first name is part of my username haha

once its settled it won't matter and he won't care but right now it would be a problem.
You have nothing to worry about "bro", the story can't get back to someone that isn't there... and can we get that age please? I'm curious has to the age considering a professional football player considered you to be the one to talk to. You'll never name a name, everything you said or predicted was already online, almost word for word. And again, with the way negotiations got started, your BS was nothing but BS.

Attachments

• bsmeter.jpg
    bsmeter.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 125
OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
DD has been tweeting for months about getting back with the birdgang and making a run, BA even brought him to the away games because he even values an injured DD. Dockett has expressed his love for Arians, so Tyler can insinuate what ever he likes, because the source is imaginary.

And i strongly believe DD will be back for the exact reasons you ay above.. he will extend his contract and spread his current money out to lower the cap.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Again why would i carry this on so long hahaha i have no reason to make this up.. its a true story but again fitz could change his mind I'm just going off the story..

they both were discussing not being happy with their situation and role on the team.

I love how you keep saying i have no source hahahaha SOOOO DUMB.
Everyone sees the BS, but keep trying to play it off.

OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
You have nothing to worry about "bro", the story can't get back to someone that isn't there... and can we get that age please? I'm curious has to the age considering a professional football player considered you to be the one to talk to. You'll never name a name, everything you said or predicted was already online, almost word for word. And again, with the way negotiations got started, your BS was nothing but BS.

age of what?

Oh ill tell you word for word the story once its cool... but until then the post was what you got. So you can either keep puffing your chest or move along until that time.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
And i strongly believe DD will be back for the exact reasons you ay above.. he will extend his contract and spread his current money out to lower the cap.
Is that what your source says? Age please? If you so strongly believe?

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
age of what?

Oh ill tell you word for word the story once its cool... but until then the post was what you got. So you can either keep puffing your chest or move along until that time.
So "u" are pretty young huh? Definitely from the text generation. People pay attention to detail you know. A young age adds even more street cred to your story. :rolleyes: Like some player is going to tell some kid about how Larry Fitzgerald is emotionally, and how BA will have to convince (that one is still my favorite) Larry to comeback. Everything you tried to do has and is backfiring, again, this is why you don't make stuff up... "bro".

Last edited:

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This cat has sunk into defensive troll mode, we would have gotten to this earlier but I had to work a ten hour day,sorry ASFN. :number1:

Hypothesis

Draft Junkie
Reaction score

I know mate...just shutting a door on one possible "source".

Tyler...here's a quote for ya pallie:

“The truth is like a lion. You don’t have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.”​

Come back in a couple months once the 2015 NFL year has opened and moves are made, and either prove to everyone that you were right or admit that you were wrong and had no source. Constantly trying to defend yourself now only raises suspicions that you are just reverberating what the media has already speculated.

OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score

“The truth is like a lion. You don’t have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.”​

Come back in a couple months once the 2015 NFL year has opened and moves are made, and either prove to everyone that you were right or admit that you were wrong and had no source. Constantly trying to defend yourself now only raises suspicions that you are just reverberating what the media has already speculated.

Haha cool I will and then won't share anything further that i hear from guys on the team. Id enjoy the egg on dawgs face but I'm pretty sure he's into that type of thing :) cheers

OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
That's odd because that place has credible sources, hahaha as you say. Any articles you can post links to? I hope you weren't a fact finder, hahaha.

Haha I worked in promotions thus was at a lot of events with the players and had befriended a few over the years.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
why do you think I'm waiting to say the whole story.... so the above isn't an issue and everything I've said as dawg has pointed out isn't different than what the media has said its just he heard it straight with fitz as they were sharing the same feeling about their situation.

Years ago I had a bunch of guys who played for the Rams as neighbors. I would hear stuff from them that could have made me a fortune in Vegas. I knew who was hurt and couldn't play. I knew who couldn't learn the play book. I knew who had a fight with his wife and slept in his Jag in the garage.

I said nothing. People who knew I was privy to every juicy tidbit would ask me what was going on with so and so and I never said a word. Code of being a fan AND a friend.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Haha I worked in promotions thus was at a lot of events with the players and had befriended a few over the years.
Haha u haha have proved it all now haha. Can u post one pic with haha u and a Cardinals player haha? So dumb haha.

OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
Years ago I had a bunch of guys who played for the Rams as neighbors. I would hear stuff from them that could have made me a fortune in Vegas. I knew who was hurt and couldn't play. I knew who couldn't learn the play book. I knew who had a fight with his wife and slept in his Jag in the garage.

I said nothing. People who knew I was privy to every juicy tidbit would ask me what was going on with so and so and I never said a word. Code of being a fan AND a friend.

yup. what i have said won't bother the person once its over and done with .... If it would have i wouldn't have said anything. I haven't given anything more than whats out there from the media as dawg points out... Other than it came up in a conversation between fitz and someone else.

OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
Haha u haha have proved it all now haha. Can u post one pic with haha u and a Cardinals player haha? So dumb haha.

lol naw bro its cool... you can get the full story in the next two months. i can sleep at night knowing you don't believe me its fine... not like i was saying it to appease you personally i again was sharing info that was told to me to passionate fans of the team like myself.

i clearly wouldn't have admit my position at the station if i had something to hide or were making it up.

I'm fine that you want to be a dick its cool... thats you :)

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
yup. what i have said won't bother the person once its over and done with .... If it would have i wouldn't have said anything. I haven't given anything more than whats out there from the media as dawg points out... Other than it came up in a conversation between fitz and someone else.
haha

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
lol naw bro its cool... you can get the full story in the next two months. i can sleep at night knowing you don't believe me its fine... not like i was saying it to appease you personally i again was sharing info that was told to me to passionate fans of the team like myself.

i clearly wouldn't have admit my position at the station if i had something to hide or were making it up.

Haha, I'm only calling out what I haha believe to be BS. I'm pretty good at it, haha, that's why everyone's waiting to see how this turns out, haha. Your garbage has been nothing but unproven already written poopoo, but you thought you were going to be king for a day with the made up stuff you have to say. Pull that card, and it's not an ace it's a face...palm. I talked how it didn't make sense, you went to a haha defense and promise all will told in a few months. You change your story as soon as you find stuff out, and still say you were right to say Fitz has to be convinced to come back because of touches and reduced roles. Obviously that is not the case, so why should we read your garbage any further. Come back when you got that egg for my face, when you got that proof. If you do not come back until then, you won't come back.

Last edited:

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The person that told me all of this Is in a similar situation (not salary wise clearly) and they have talked to each other about it and he said Fitz would be gone... If u don't like what I'm saying don't read lol or go to another post.

I'm not making this up to get my rocks off... Haha

No lie being told and no card to pull

When this is figured out I will drop names and tell the story but until then i don't wanna Piss someone off lol. I told u it came from a player in a similar situation that had conversation with Fitz and both discussed displeasure with their role and that he wouldn't be back... Read between the lines I'm basically giving away who it is if u really think about it.

I think he's trying to infer his source is DD. An aging vet with a very high contract number who, in the past under Horton, wasn't happy with his role.

Haha cool I will and then won't share anything further that i hear from guys on the team. Id enjoy the egg on dawgs face but I'm pretty sure he's into that type of thing :) cheers

I kinda think Tyler suggests that it is DD here, can we get a ruling from the gallery?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

You two should get a room. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.