Fitz Gonzoooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I don't see Fitz staying. Even Kurt Warner was quoted as saying Fitz doesn't see himself in a diminished role, which is what he'll have with BASK. It's not about the money for him.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no reason not to believe you and it aligns with what's been rumored for awhile now. As for the snipes aimed your way, we've had a lot of short term posters through the years drop off juicy insider information and then vanish. Most of them didn't even stick around for the inevitable backlash once their insider information proved baseless. I tend to think yours is legitimate but don't let the negative responses get to you. And speaking only for myself, if your friend in the locker room passes on more information, I'll look forward to reading it.

Steve

Always the gentleman. Appreciate it.

OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
If Fits isn't here next year it won't vindicate you in any kind of way as anyone could have "came up" with the ground breaking prediction you came up with, which is already popular opinion.

You sound like a really unhappy person... Keep walking...

The person that told me all of this Is in a similar situation (not salary wise clearly) and they have talked to each other about it and he said Fitz would be gone... If u don't like what I'm saying don't read lol or go to another post.

I'm not making this up to get my rocks off... Haha

Jake6233

All Star
Reaction score
Fox Sports 910 @foxsports910 · 13m 13 minutes ago
.@mikejurecki on #Fitz: "There has been positive movement in BOTH parties regarding the @LarryFitzgerald situation."

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@mikejurecki on #Fitz: "Positive movement in BOTH parties regarding the Fitzgerald situation."

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You sound like a really unhappy person... Keep walking...

The person that told me all of this Is in a similar situation (not salary wise clearly) and they have talked to each other about it and he said Fitz would be gone... If u don't like what I'm saying don't read lol or go to another post.

I'm not making this up to get my rocks off... Haha

Telling ya... he's gonna retire a Cardinal! ;)

@mikejurecki on #Fitz: "Positive movement in BOTH parties regarding the Fitzgerald situation."

Lol, I am a very happy go lucky guy that can smell your recycled BS a mile away Tyler. Again, your source is the internet.

OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
Fox Sports 910 @foxsports910 · 13m 13 minutes ago
.@mikejurecki on #Fitz: "There has been positive movement in BOTH parties regarding the @LarryFitzgerald situation."

From what I had it would take a lot of us overpaying to turn that frown upside down in my mind.. That scares me this is the case

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
From what I had it would take a lot of us overpaying to turn that frown upside down in my mind.. That scares me this is the case

I thought Fitz was so unhappy? Your made up story is going to change a lot. You know what they say, one lie will turn into twenty, you should come clean. :)

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think MJ's tweet proves Tyler and his source are false, false, and false. He just read the garbage that has been on line for days and made a craps sandwhich out of it. Glad I didn'T't eat none of that. Whether he stays or goes, the fact that both sides are negotiating proves Larry wants to be here, and the Cards do want him here. Lmao, SMH.

OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
Read the original post.. The last line... My assumption now is the cards will overpay if jurecki is right on this... Decent amount of More money than another team would give him..

Again what I'm saying isn't a lie lol why would I make it up... Dude you are nuts... I made it up to mess with a bunch of people I don't know haha so dumb

The initial was between Fitz and someone else not happy about their role on the team.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Read the original post.. The last line... My assumption now is the cards will overpay if jurecki is right on this... Decent amount of More money than another team would give him..

Again what I'm saying isn't a lie lol why would I make it up... Dude you are nuts... I made it up to mess with a bunch of people I don't know haha so dumb

The initial was between Fitz and someone else not happy about their role on the team.

You are a joke and you got your card pulled, simple as that sunshine. Next time don't lie and make stuff up. Lol, your still right, I think everyone sees what you're doing.

OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
You are a joke and you got your card pulled, simple as that sunshine. Next time don't lie and make stuff up. Lol, your still right, I think everyone sees what you're doing.

No lie being told and no card to pull

When this is figured out I will drop names and tell the story but until then i don't wanna Piss someone off lol. I told u it came from a player in a similar situation that had conversation with Fitz and both discussed displeasure with their role and that he wouldn't be back... Read between the lines I'm basically giving away who it is if u really think about it.

Paso Fino

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't know whether he stays or goes but I am disturbed to read posters say he has been over paid during his years as a Cardinal. As far as I am concerned, as someone who has watched the Cardinals since their days in Comiskey Park, Fitz is one of the most outstanding players to wear a Cardinals uniform.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No lie being told and no card to pull

When this is figured out I will drop names and tell the story but until then i don't wanna Piss someone off lol. I told u it came from a player in a similar situation that had conversation with Fitz and both discussed displeasure with their role and that he wouldn't be back... Read between the lines I'm basically giving away who it is if u really think about it.
You just won't stop, and it's already been proven that your information or source is way off. If Fitz didn't want to be here they wouldn't be in negotiations, plain and simple. All the garbage you read on line, and then tried to read between the lines, it's not real, they are negotiating right now. It's sad really, and you will never drop that name, because you don't know anyone on the Cardinals that will sit there and get into the mind of Larry Fitzgerald with you. Who knows why you did it, who cares?

Your very first post said that Fitz was unhappy with his role here and wanted to leave, yet the only news that came out today (from credible sources) states that the talks are going well. If your junk had any truth to it, Larry and his agent would NOT be in talks right now, because you said he didn't want to be here, how is this hard for you to understand?

"also believe this is why the media close to the team keep saying that he isn't happy with his role."

That's where you really gave yourself away, when you revealed your source, the media.
Than you even post a link to the Larry story on Az Central, and literally try to tell us "what it means to you" Az Central is not a player on the Cardinals, it's a news publication.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sport...2a8f80cb']

"what was said to me is that Bruce tends to tell players how valuable they are and how they are a valued part of the offense similar to what he says in the article.. but the touches simply aren't there... Fitz doesn't believe thats gonna change

now the reason for the out clause at the end of my initial post is if somehow bruce can convince larry that this can change (also pointed out in the article) but from what i was told he wouldn't believe it .
"

This is where you got your assumption prediction material, it's all plain as day. And you go into what Larry will believe, and say it's from the source, this is a classic crap sandwhich.
You won't ever name a name and prove it, because there is no one to name. If someone didn't want you repeating it they wouldn't have said it to you, who supposedly just went and repeated it. How old are you BTW? This all sounds very high schoolish to me, especially with the way "u" write.

My favorite part was where you said Bruce Arians would have to convince Fitz to stay, when first of all, that isn't true by a long shot, it might be the biggest whooper ever told on this site. The negotiations are about money and time, not catches and roles. I can't believe some people even read/took that/you seriously.

Your basically stating that an Arizona Cardinals player told you that Arians would have to change Fitz's mind, and overpay him to get him to stay, because Fitz doesn't want to be here.

All hot garbage.

Last edited:

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
I don't know whether he stays or goes but I am disturbed to read posters say he has been over paid during his years as a Cardinal. As far as I am concerned, as someone who has watched the Cardinals since their days in Comiskey Park, Fitz is one of the most outstanding players to wear a Cardinals uniform.

I couldn't agree more and I have been a Cardinals fan since 1957. He's in the top 5 of the best players we've ever had and it will break my heart to see him go. Guys like him and A Dub don't come around very often and when they do they have to be savored. He is and always has been great for us and earned every penny he's been paid in one form or another.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Read between the lines I'm basically giving away who it is if u really think about it.

Your friend is an unhappy camper who is, possibly, renegotiating his contract and is, definitely, blabbing Fitz's private business to you.

Tell him to hope to heaven he catches on with another team because he's never going to get a job that requires him to keep his mouth shut.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
dawg

Bro didn't read all your bs to be honest didn't read a line just saw you posted.

Again not lying as i will tell you everything as soon as the dust settles here in two months... we will revisit this so screenshot if you want but i will tell you the story then until then I'm not gonna risk it getting back to this player that i said something when my first name is part of my username haha

once its settled it won't matter and he won't care but right now it would be a problem.

Hypothesis

Draft Junkie
Reaction score
I told u it came from a player in a similar situation that had conversation with Fitz and both discussed displeasure with their role and that he wouldn't be back... Read between the lines I'm basically giving away who it is if u really think about it.

You just won't stop, and it's already been proven that your information or source is way off. If Fitz didn't want to be here they wouldn't be in negotiations, plain and simple. All the garbage you read on line, and then tried to read between the lines, it's not real, they are negotiating right now. It's sad really, and you will never drop that name, because you don't know anyone on the Cardinals that will sit there and get into the mind of Larry Fitzgerald with you. Who knows why you did it, who cares?

Your very first post said that Fitz was unhappy with his role here and wanted to leave, yet the only news that came out today (from credible sources) states that the talks are going well. If your junk had any truth to it, Larry and his agent would NOT be in talks right now, because you said he didn't want to be here, how is this hard for you to understand?

"also believe this is why the media close to the team keep saying that he isn't happy with his role."

That's where you really gave yourself away, when you revealed your source, the media.
Than you even post a link to the Larry story on Az Central, and literally try to tell us "what it means to you" Az Central is not a player on the Cardinals, it's a news publication.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sport...2a8f80cb']

"what was said to me is that Bruce tends to tell players how valuable they are and how they are a valued part of the offense similar to what he says in the article.. but the touches simply aren't there... Fitz doesn't believe thats gonna change

now the reason for the out clause at the end of my initial post is if somehow bruce can convince larry that this can change (also pointed out in the article) but from what i was told he wouldn't believe it .
"

This is where you got your assumption prediction material, it's all plain as day. And you go into what Larry will believe, and say it's from the source, this is a classic crap sandwhich.
You won't ever name a name and prove it, because there is no one to name. If someone didn't want you repeating it they wouldn't have said it to you, who supposedly just went and repeated it. How old are you BTW? This all sounds very high schoolish to me, especially with the way "u" write.

I think he's trying to infer his source is DD. An aging vet with a very high contract number who, in the past under Horton, wasn't happy with his role.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Your friend is an unhappy camper who is, possibly, renegotiating his contract and is, definitely, blabbing Fitz's private business to you.

Tell him to hope to heaven he catches on with another team because he's never going to get a job that requires him to keep his mouth shut.
:D

Attachments

• tylers.jpg
    tylers.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 127

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think he's trying to infer his source is DD. An aging vet with a very high contract number who, in the past under Horton, wasn't happy with his role.
DD has been tweeting for months about getting back with the birdgang and making a run, BA even brought him to the away games because he even values an injured DD. Dockett has expressed his love for Arians, so Tyler can insinuate what ever he likes, because the source is imaginary.

OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score

why do you think I'm waiting to say the whole story.... so the above isn't an issue and everything I've said as dawg has pointed out isn't different than what the media has said its just he heard it straight with fitz as they were sharing the same feeling about their situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.