I have a dream!!!

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
No I'm not channeling MLK, but I had an extremely vivid and oddly specific dream about Sunday's game last night, so specific I had to share it!

Cards win 31-10
Stanton 2TDs 2 INT's
Duke 121 yards, 76 yard TD
PP7 pick 6

Probably just a dream obviously but I thought it would be fun to post just in case! Maybe I discovered just the right amount of turkey gravy pumpkin pie overdose that induces visions of the future! Lol

Either way; GO CARDS!!! :)

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I have a dream too, they are called nightmares. In my dream the Cardinals are making Ryan look like a complete incompetent and intercepting him again and again and again... and then our offense gets the ball and goes three and out again and again and again, wait that actually happened once against the Falcons lol

Perfectionist

Objectively Correct
Reaction score
No I'm not channeling MLK, but I had an extremely vivid and oddly specific dream about Sunday's game last night, so specific I had to share it!

Cards win 31-10
Stanton 2TDs 2 INT's
Duke 121 yards, 76 yard TD
PP7 pick 6

Probably just a dream obviously but I thought it would be fun to post just in case! Maybe I discovered just the right amount of turkey gravy pumpkin pie overdose that induces visions of the future! Lol

Either way; GO CARDS!!! :)

I just woke up and am getting my morning dose of Cardinal info, and saw this post. Not even remembering my dream, this post made me think of what I dreamed. I fell asleep during the game and when I woke up I did not want to see the score so I could rewind the game, but saw that the Cards were up 30-6. Do not know how much time was left.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully your dream was right before our final extra point and ATL's two safeties. otherwise, Bert's dream isnt real.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I dreamt that Mark Sanchez was injured and out for the rest of the season...strange, wrong birdgang.

OP
OP
Bert

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I just woke up and am getting my morning dose of Cardinal info, and saw this post. Not even remembering my dream, this post made me think of what I dreamed. I fell asleep during the game and when I woke up I did not want to see the score so I could rewind the game, but saw that the Cards were up 30-6. Do not know how much time was left.

I like your dream better!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Well it was just that...a dream ;)

Now back to reality...Drew Stanton sucks donkey balls lol

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I dream we appreciate every yard, first down, touchdown, win and playoff appearance more than any other pro football fan. Cause were the losing most, oldest NFL franchise!

If your ever gonna see a rainbow- there will be a little rain!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson