OT: Raiders...Win?

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Raiders aren't as bad of a team as the record shows. They just haven't got any of those lucky bounces most teams do.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
road games on Thursday night are murder for any team. That Rams thursday night roadie is going to be a bitch and a half to win.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
The Raiders aren't as bad of a team as the record shows. They just haven't got any of those lucky bounces most teams do.

The Cards aren't as good as their record shows either ;)

Last time I checked, you're exactly what your record is. I remember some great Big Red 5-11 teams too ;)

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Lol, raiders almost blew the game celebrating 20 yards behind KC's offense.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol, raiders almost blew the game celebrating 20 yards behind KC's offense.

Which is a prime example of why they hadn't won a game until last night. Stupid is as stupid does.

It's another reason why BA is a great HC because the little things are as important as the big things. Learning how to win is all encompassing and BA does everything possible to ensure Cards don't beat Cards.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I would almost rather forfeit the home game against KC, play it at arrowhead, stay in MO for a few days, and travel a few hours north to STL to play the Rams on Thursday night.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would almost rather forfeit the home game against KC, play it at arrowhead, stay in MO for a few days, and travel a few hours north to STL to play the Rams on Thursday night.

We are going to win both games!

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
We are going to win both games!

I certainly hope we do, but much is going against us for the Thursday night game:

Best front 7 in FB
Team still reeling from a loss 2 weeks ago (deal sealed by a backup QB)
Thursday night on the road
Divisional opponent
Plus the fact the cardinals are on the longest streak I can remember, and it just feels due to come to an end any week now.

Thats the darksider in me. I do, however, believe this staff (as well as the players) are too damn savvy and game plan well. They seem to go out and execute their will against opponents regularly.

Ya, Drew is no Palmer. Ya, we aren't running the rock well. Ya, I'm still worried about our 3-4 man pass rush (which we have been getting as of late- CC for DPOY), but to go out and execute your game plan against anyone is the hallmark of a championship team. I would put it up and over having a marquee QB.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave