cheifs win
@rams win
seahawks win
@niners loss

10-6

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I'd sure take that.. that Seattle home game on Sunday night would sure be fun if we were 11-3 (the division would possibly still be up for grabs too)!!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
i'll play since i missed the one at the start of the season;

@raiders win
eagles loss
@dallas loss
rams win
lions win
@seahawks loss
@ falcons loss
cheifs win
@rams win
seahawks win
@niners loss

10-6

I would say 10-6, but flip-flop @ATL and SEA results. That'd mean we took care of business against teams we should beat.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
@raiders win
eagles loss
@dallas win
rams win
lions win
@seahawks loss
@ falcons win
chiefs win
@rams win
seahawks loss
@niners loss

11-5 (Though I do worry about that TNF road game)

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
@raiders win (5-1)
eagles loss (5-2)
@dallas loss (5-3)
rams win (6-3)
lions loss (6-4)
@seahawks loss (6-5)
@ falcons win (7-5)
chiefs win (8-5)
@rams win (9-5)
seahawks loss (9-6)
@niners loss (9-7)

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What is it about the Eagles that has some of you thinking they'll beat us? Since I live in Eagle country and have seen every one of their games I can attest that their 5-1 record is wrought with errors. Week 1 they beat the Jags after falling behind 17-0. Big whoop. Then they rely on 2 big breaks against Indy to beat them. Then they had to scratch and claw to beat Washington. Then they fail to score an offensive point @ SF. Then nearly blow a 34-7 lead to the Lambs. This week they finally play a complete game. They are decent, not great. Foles is not the Foles of last season, they have no deep threat, Shady has been pedestrian at best until the Giants game, their defense is extremely suspect, their offensive line is beat up, and Darren Sproles will be out. They are very beatable.

OP
OP
B

BIGRED1959

Go Cardinals!
Reaction score
What is it about the Eagles that has some of you thinking they'll beat us? Since I live in Eagle country and have seen every one of their games I can attest that their 5-1 record is wrought with errors. Week 1 they beat the Jags after falling behind 17-0. Big whoop. Then they rely on 2 big breaks against Indy to beat them. Then they had to scratch and claw to beat Washington. Then they fail to score an offensive point @ SF. Then nearly blow a 34-7 lead to the Lambs. This week they finally play a complete game. They are decent, not great. Foles is not the Foles of last season, they have no deep threat, Shady has been pedestrian at best until the Giants game, their defense is extremely suspect, their offensive line is beat up, and Darren Sproles will be out. They are very beatable.

AGREED, I have that as a win. if it was in philly I think its a loss. they don't impress me at all

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@raiders win
eagles win
@dallas win (this one is an interesting one. For some reason, I am thinking the Giants beat them this weekend. If so, it will expose them a bit)
rams win
lions win
@seahawks loss
@ falcons loss
cheifs win
@rams win
seahawks win
@niners loss

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We do struggle vs high octane offenses is my concern.

Didnt they spank us a year or two ago?

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We do struggle vs high octane offenses is my concern.

Didnt they spank us a year or two ago?
The beat us by 3 last year in Philly- the game with the bad holding calls against Honeybadger and Shaunessy. The spanking was 2008, then we beat them 3 straight, NCF Champ game, 2011 there and 2012 here.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
@raiders win
eagles win
@dallas loss
Rams win
lions win
@seahawks loss
@ falcons win
cheifs win
@rams win
seahawks win
@niners win

13-3

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
@raiders win
eagles win
@dallas win
Rams win
lions win
@seahawks loss
@ falcons win
cheifs win
@rams win
seahawks loss
@niners loss

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The beat us by 3 last year in Philly- the game with the bad holding calls against Honeybadger and Shaunessy. The spanking was 2008, then we beat them 3 straight, NCF Champ game, 2011 there and 2012 here.

The 2011 game was the best. I remember there being youtube videos of Eagles fans all upset that they lost to John Skelton.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

They're probably saying the same thing about us lol.