For my Cardinal friends feeling a lil' discouraged...

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I understand, but let me share this, if I may....

I would encourage you to listen to B.A.'s video-clips over at AZCARDS.COM.
I know this much from listening...We will show up and we will fight. That's all I think any of us can really ask of this team.

As for the season being over?
We are 3-1 and in 1st...with the rest of the "story" yet to be written.

...And I'd like to share with you a pretty good example of what happens when you keep pushing forward. The baseball Cardinals were dead in the water for 6 innnings up against the BEST pitcher in the game. We rallied each game in the 7th and WON the division series and are now headed back to the league championship. This is NOT some random, freak occurrence as they have done it 4 years in a row. Talent on the team? Sure. But.. there's MORE. They JUST...DON'T...QUIT!!

Anyways, hang in there my friends. :)
The BEST may very well be yet to come for us.

MARK IN SC :)

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This season feels different for me. In years past I would of felt like the sky is falling and been down but this year just feels different. It's like I don't care just bring it. We've already over come so much I don't care if we win 6 games or 10 games I just want to see this team fight with everything they have

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I understand, but let me share this, if I may....

I would encourage you to listen to B.A.'s video-clips over at AZCARDS.COM.
I know this much from listening...We will show up and we will fight. That's all I think any of us can really ask of this team.

As for the season being over?
We are 3-1 and in 1st...with the rest of the "story" yet to be written.

...And I'd like to share with you a pretty good example of what happens when you keep pushing forward. The baseball Cardinals were dead in the water for 6 innnings up against the BEST pitcher in the game. We rallied each game in the 7th and WON the division series and are now headed back to the league championship. This is NOT some random, freak occurrence as they have done it 4 years in a row. Talent on the team? Sure. But.. there's MORE. They JUST...DON'T...QUIT!!

Anyways, hang in there my friends. :)
The BEST may very well be yet to come for us.

MARK IN SC :)
Nice! Go Cards!

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I'm optimistic, but moving to Sacramento for a promotion at the VA, in the teeth of Niner's Basin- I still think we need to run more to sustain success. We have the Lightning but not the thunder, and even if we do Coach keeps thunder on the bench. How would anyone even know What Hughes could do? We will continue feast or famine pass happy, high risk high reward offense, count on big plays to win the day.

These things hold true every decade of my life , no matter how folks scream for more Sportscenter highlights! If you don't practice, call or execute the dirty downs, It handicaps play action and the passing game. but I'm gonna ride on!

Ride on link( its a 70's thing or a 20teen thingy)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNdagpIgItw

Last edited:

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
We should get Palmer and Campbell back soon and that will make a big difference for the team. We just need to win the next two games and we should get back on track for a playoff run.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This season feels different for me. In years past I would of felt like the sky is falling and been down but this year just feels different. It's like I don't care just bring it. We've already over come so much I don't care if we win 6 games or 10 games I just want to see this team fight with everything they have

I totally agree. The confidence Arians and Keim give off really is contagious. Listening to Keim on Doug and Wolf the other day, before signing off, he wasn't asked a question, but left with a very matter of fact "We'll be ready to go on Sunday guys." Kind of like 'Don't worry, we have this under control'. It's hard not to buy in when your GM and coach have that kind of conviction.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I totally agree. The confidence Arians and Keim give off really is contagious. Listening to Keim on Doug and Wolf the other day, before signing off, he wasn't asked a question, but left with a very matter of fact "We'll be ready to go on Sunday guys." Kind of like 'Don't worry, we have this under control'. It's hard not to buy in when your GM and coach have that kind of conviction.

Agree, but it's a dangerous attitude to have, because if you lose a bunch of games you end up looking clueless. It's a fine line, this year really is the ultimate test.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Imagine the baseball Cardinals going into the NLCS without Wainwright or Lance Lynn, Molina, Peralta, Carpenter, Holliday or Adams and having to start Tyler Lyons in game one.

That's close to what we are looking at as Cardinal football fans.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Imagine the baseball Cardinals going into the NLCS without Wainwright or Lance Lynn, Molina, Peralta, Carpenter, Holliday or Adams and having to start Tyler Lyons in game one.

That's close to what we are looking at as Cardinal football fans.

Yes, but we are not facing any Kershaw's the next few weeks either.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Said Cardinals CB Jerraud Powers of the team’s injuries, “I know we’ve been saying it a lot and it sounds cliché, but we really believe in the next guy up. We have just as much confidence in the next guy or he wouldn’t be here. We just expect a lot out of each other and when we’re on the field, we hold everybody responsible.”
The team seems to believe in themselves.

Link

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson