Defensive Snap Counts @DEN

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I think you answered your own question, Shaggy. Only playing 17 snaps with the LB corp they're having to put on the field should say a little something about how much the coaches value his play.... Which isn't much it would appear.

I am officially done with The Ghost. I'm not talking about him anymore.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Is Minter that bad? He only played 17 snaps so how can anyone know how he really can do if he has that limited amount of play? If he had 60-80 snaps a game and we never saw him, then I would say he was a waste. He had 17 snaps. Not much you can do with that limit amount of playing time.

But all the coaches, not just BA but all of them, and he may have the most assistants ever, they ALL see him practice and play. They evaluated all that and determined his snap counts. And it's not just against Denver man, it's been all year. All year.

Look, I was high on Minter. I even had a huge post awhile back showing all his tackle #'s and showing how badass he was. I was really high on the guy. But either he isn't NFL caliber or doesn't fit our scheme because he's been NO factor. He hasn't even made a thudding tackle when in there dude, nothing that makes you say wow. Forget coverage, I just mean on run plays, he's got nothing.

It's not hard to break into this LB group and he should be dying to, but he can't do it. Old men are replacing him. Old men with average skills.

Last edited:

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh, if I was him I would be cashing my paychecks and not giving any money back too. It was a weird choice in that he does not fit in with the template Defense Bowles and Arians put into place.

Maybe the scouts screwed up evaluating him? :shrug:

He was the top rated ILB of his draft class and seemed an ideal match with D-wash.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I wonder what people would have predicted our record would be if they were told that these guys would be getting the most reps at their positions in week 4:

Tommy Kelly, Kareem Martin, Frostee Rucker

Larry Foote, Matt Shaughnessy

Tony Jefferson, Antonio Cromartie, Rashad Johnson, Jerraud Powers

0-1

And now we've lost Shaughnessey!!'

Last edited:
OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I don't blame them. He's been a ghost out there so far when he's been in the game.

Hard to get a chance to do much when you're on the field so little. #freekulabafi

It doesn't seem to me that in a limited sample size he's playing soft of whatever. He seems to be in the play; Manning wasn't testing him as much as Cromartie and Jerroud Powers.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hard to get a chance to do much when you're on the field so little. #freekulabafi

It doesn't seem to me that in a limited sample size he's playing soft of whatever. He seems to be in the play; Manning wasn't testing him as much as Cromartie and Jerroud Powers.

And why rush the Badger? At this rate, certainly someone will get injured and we want him at full strength mentally and physically when needed. BTW, I think he gets a sack on Cousins next week.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't blame them. He's been a ghost out there so far when he's been in the game.

Sunday maybe, but not in the previous game. He had 6 tackles on 15 snaps or something like that.

Sunday he was in 15 snaps, but was never blitzing or being tested it seemed. He was conspicuously absent when he had NOT been so in his previous games.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sunday maybe, but not in the previous game. He had 6 tackles on 15 snaps or something like that.

Sunday he was in 15 snaps, but was never blitzing or being tested it seemed. He was conspicuously absent when he had NOT been so in his previous games.

He blitzed at least once that I saw.

I wish I could watch all22 instead of normal gameplay angles so I can see when players come onto the field.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson